Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Rate the last album you listened to

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

I Never Learn - Lykke Li

9.5/10

Wasn't a fan of her vocals but the album slays. Not a single track that I have skipped on my first listen. No wonder it was named as the Best album of 2014.

• 3 weeks later...

220px-Madonna_-_Rebel_Heart_%28Official_

Rebel Heart - Madonna = 8.5/10

The album I like the most from her. The production is the star of the show. The album is very commercial and I can see multiple tracks being released as singles, if the leak won't discourage her label from releasing them.

220px-Drake_-_If_You%27re_Reading_This_I

If You're Reading This It's Too Late - Drake = 8/10

I liked more tracks from this release than any other of his albums, but I like tracks from his previous albums more. The production is modern and was similar to the style from The Pinkprint, but the former worked better. I did think his lyrics were evolved, though his performance seemed lazy at times.

220px-Smoke_and_Mirrors_album_cover.jpeg

Smoke + Mirrors - Imagine Dragons = 9/10

Definitely more experimental and diverse than there 1stalbum, Night Visions, even though Night Visions was very different and alternative. You can definitely tell they have grown and matured. There is a mixture of sub-genres from pop and rock and it can be overwhelming at times, but overall it's a great and distinct album full of creativity and talent. I don't think it will as well received commercially or critically, like Night Visions, because it probably will appeal to a smaller audience, but it does show improvement and versatility.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

• 2 weeks later...
n0ne

220px-Big_Sean_-_Dark_Sky_Paradise_%28Of

Dark Sky Paradise by Big Sean = 8.5/10

His best and most successful album to date and it definitely deserves. The album is very mature and the production is pretty good, its just that the lyrics can just be wacky and distracting at times. 2015 is going to be a great year for hip hop and rap, and I can see this album and Big Sean being part of the competitive award season.

220px-Fan_of_a_Fan_The_Album.jpg

Fan of a Fan: The Album by Chris Brown and Tyga = 7.5/10

The album has some jams and they make a good collaboration, but I feel like the music is more of the same from Chris's X. I think Chris mostly carries the album. I just think Chris should work with different producers next time around. Also the lyrics are very degrading and forceful at times.

220px-Just_Like_You_cover_album.jpeg

Just Like You by Falling In Reverse = 9/10

Their best album to date. I like how they incorporated electronic music and modernized their production without changing too much. I found the album surprisingly personal and diverse. Catchy music with meaning.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

n0ne

220px-Rixton_-_Let_the_Road_%28Official_

Let the Road by Rixton = 8/10

I wanted more R&B infused songs from them, but the is pretty good. I think they will do better with there next album, but this is a good debut album. Standout Tracks: Wait on Me, We All Want the Same Thing

220px-Marina_and_the_Diamonds_-_Froot_%2

FROOT by Marina and the Diamonds = 9/10

Its less commericial and upbeat than Electra Heart, but still slays. The slower more alternative/indie feel she used for the album really works. I like the videos, but think Electra Heart's videos were better.

• 3 weeks later...

Freak Show by Silverchair

10/10, undoubtedly surpassing their first album in every aspect for me, much more passionate and filled with angst ; it truly amazes me how young those guys were at the time of recording this piece of work, stand out tracks are cemetery,freak & abuse me

• Like 1

Better Day

Rebel Heart - Madonna 

I have spent the last few weeks listening to this masterpiece. The whole super deluxe edition. 

Living For Love - 9/10 

Devil Pray - 8/10

Ghosttown - 9/10

Unapologetic Bitch - 10/10 

Illuminati - 7/10

Bitch I'm Madonna - 7/10

Hold Tight - 10/10

Joan Of Arc - 8.5/10

Iconic - 9/10

HeartBreakCity - 9/10

Body Shop - 6/10

Holy Water - 10/10

Inside Out - 8/10 

Wash All Over Me - 10/10

Best Night - 10/10

Veni Vidi Vici - 9/10 

S.E.X. - 5/10

Messiah - 8.5 

Rebel Heart - 10/10

Beautiful Scars - 7.5/10

Borrowed Time - 6/10

Addicted - 10/10

Graffiti Heart - 7.5/10 

Overall - 10/10

Together You And I!
  • Like 2

n0ne

Adventure by Madeon = 9.5/10

He really out did himself on his debut album. I think his album is better than zedd's debut album. I wish the stuff he did with Gaga would have sounded closer to the stuff he produces on his own platform. Though EDM may be dying down, I think this album exemplifies the best of the genre and revives it in some way. I think the album is full of dance hits and potential singles that deserve videos.

He also gets extra points for including Passion Pit, Dan Smith from Bastille, Mark Foster from Foster the People and his own vocals. These features create magic.

xoxo cupcakke

Back when Kylie was flopping in the early 90s and she just had had about enough of PWL, this exclusive UK and Japan release saw the light of day to mark what would become her final release under the PWL label. She would then go on to release her more mature records under Deconstruction: Kylie Minogue and Impossible Princess

This megamix was a great end to a history of great Kylie Pop and it's just a great listen for when you want to reminisce about early Kylie

8/10

In Utero - Nirvana

8,5/10, I feel like there's more of it to grow on me, there's some really unique vibe accompanying the sound of the album and I'm so here to explore it even further! the lyrics about diseases,child abortion & human decay mixed with steve albini's great job of delivering the record in its final form are what make In Utero undoubtedly one of the most conceptually and musically impressive albums of the 90s

• Like 1

• Admin changed the title to Rate the last album you listened to