7/10

220px-St_Vincent_artwork.jpg

St. Vincent- St. Vincent
Rating: 9/10

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Slay This Way

Born_This_Way.jpg

10/10 :applause:

This album is just soul wrecking, the birth to death sequence, the beautiful gems in the album, be truthful to yourself. It is just so beautiful. I just can't lie how awesome this album is food.gif, no wonder its many's favourite.

Just sad I don't have the Bonus Track Version, or I could jam down Black Jesus † Amen Fashion. oprah2.gif

Favourites from the album: Marry The Night, Scheiße, Bloody Mary, The Edge Of Glory dance21.gif

I'm starting to get pumped with Heavy Metal Lover, its growing in me XJJqr.gif

†

Edited by Nein

Lion Heart

220px-Sylvan_Esso_-_Sylvan_Esso_album_co

Sylvan Esso- Sylvan Esso

Rating: 6.5/10

220px-Lykke_Li_-_I_Never_Learn.png

Lykke Li- I Never Learn

Rating: 7.5/10

PopBitch

La Roux - Trouble in Paradise. I was so excited for this album after such a long wait from the New Wave like, synthpop duo, but was nervous with Ben leaving in the middle of it Although, he contributed to about six of the songs.. No worries, Elly is strong withthe direction of the music. It's fantastic. I give it an 8.5 out of 10 so far after a few listens.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnqBaeeqkM4

Edited by PopBitch

Lion Heart

220px-5SOS_album_cover.jpg

5 Seconds of Summer- 5SOS

Rating: 6/10

Honestly not bad. Like One Direction's debut album Up All Night, the music consists of inoffensive radio pop tracks with cheesy lyrics, I mean after all their core audiences are mainly young teenage girls; however 5SOS is slightly more "punk." One thing the 5SOS lads have to their advantage is their ability to play an instrument- so that will help them in the long term as they continue to evolve over the years.

aquaprincess

La roux- trouble in paradise

8.5/10

Its pretty good. Good pop music. Favorite tracks: tropical chancer, let me down gently, the feeling.

Sia - 1000 Forms of Fear

220px-Sia_-_1000_Forms_of_Fear_(Official

Score: 9/10

I was extremely pleased with this album. Got me addicted right away at first listen, I've been listening to it tons ever since. Very, very catchy with amazing choruses. The production is great, and all the songs come together very well. Glad she's back :legend:

Best Track: Chandelier

Other Standout Tracks: Fire Meet Gasoline, Big Girls Cry, Elastic Heart, Dressed in Black

Edited by Tanner

n0ne

La Roux - Trouble in Paradise = 4/10

Blake Lewis - Portrait of a Chameleon = 7.9/10

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

One Five Ten

111949-L-LO.jpg

Angus & Julia Stone - "Angus & Julia Stone"

10/10

Albums like this remind me why I listen to music. Exhilarating, and sure to be one of the breakout artists of 2014. They've been well-known in Australia for years, but this is the album that will unleash them on America and continue the Australian rule of the charts. Best album since 2013's Beyoncé, or at least LDR's Ultraviolence imo.

Best Track: Death Defying Acts

Other Highlights: A Heartbreak, Get Home, Other Things

Edited by Creative Rebel

FragileLamplite

kanye-west-yeezus.jpg

Yeezus - Kanye West - 10/10

I can't exactly call myself a Kanye fan but this slays so much it is ridiculous. 

FrozenKookie

bjork-vespertine.jpg

Vespertine - Bjork

10/10

vampire-weekend-modern-vampires-of-the-c

Modern Vampires of the City - Vampire Weekend

10/10

• Admin changed the title to Rate the last album you listened to