Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
question

What do want Gaga to wear for the LG6 era?

freemymindARTPOP

Featured Posts

freemymindARTPOP

Title

I know the style of fashion in an era has alot to do with the album and vibe

BUT, anyways, i would personally love it to be a mix of Born This Way/ARTPOP with the high fashion, amazing wigs and cool makeup

she has already been serving those long BTW era nails and pink hair lately:air:

Discuss

image0.gif

Dukttape
38 minutes ago, freemymindARTPOP said:

uhm GIF

"Clothes" in this instance meaning anything other than denim cutoffs and a tshirt. And just for the record, comfortability is no excuse. Wear  loose silk the entire time a la Liza Minelli. You won't look so intentionally like a slob.

freemymindARTPOP
6 minutes ago, Dukttape said:

"Clothes" in this instance meaning anything other than denim cutoffs and a tshirt. And just for the record, comfortability is no excuse. Wear  loose silk the entire time a la Liza Minelli. You won't look so intentionally like a slob.

well then i agree:ladyhaha:

After Joanne era, Gaga has proved to me she slays in casual fits as much as expensive ones.

However, the pink hair should stay for LG6:

b7e7996cd6cce7368cdb903b10fee2daabbba3421ac916e35e2c1e8354eab80db67c69a0e981bc49

freemymindARTPOP
6 minutes ago, Twitter said:

After Joanne era, Gaga has proved to me she slays in casual fits as much as expensive ones.

However, the pink hair should stay for LG6:

b7e7996cd6cce7368cdb903b10fee2daabbba3421ac916e35e2c1e8354eab80db67c69a0e981bc49

Yes! i just wish that we would get a era like BTW and ARTPOP where she was literally wearing a crazy high fashion look just to got from her hotel to her car:giveup:

4 minutes ago, freemymindARTPOP said:

Yes! i just wish that we would get a era like BTW and ARTPOP where she was literally wearing a crazy high fashion look just to got from her hotel to her car:giveup:

Honestly, I’m over those days and I think she is too. I rather her give us casual but still Gaga street fashions:

1270624.jpglady-gaga-at-haus-laboratories-event-picDgo2XHDVQAEXFXH.jpgDeDvVO0UQAIcB2j.jpgc73c845fb658481702eea2b648bcc6c9.jpg

freemymindARTPOP
6 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Honestly, I’m over those days and I think she is too. I rather her give us casual but still Gaga street fashions:

1270624.jpglady-gaga-at-haus-laboratories-event-picDgo2XHDVQAEXFXH.jpgDeDvVO0UQAIcB2j.jpgc73c845fb658481702eea2b648bcc6c9.jpg

im not:selena:

Archived