💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Billie Eillish's Carpool Karaoke

MonSwiftAnton

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

What interviews would you recommend?! :giveup: 

I watched the making of Bad Guy and the same interview three years apart one. Those are just the two I can recall from memory. 

Ive watched like ten. 

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Funny but am I the only one that is gettin kind of tired from Carpool Karaoke and James Corden?

I feel like it's a trend we should leave in this decade and not take into the roaring twenties.

FfFfFfFF
24 minutes ago, PACGAGA said:

so the girls are still mad about this meat dress thing... got it!

So you are mad of people being mad? Did I got that right? :lmao:

PACGAGA
19 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

So you are mad of people being mad? Did I got that right? :lmao:

no ma'am. Im actually laughing at y'all 

image0.gif 

FfFfFfFF
Just now, PACGAGA said:

no ma'am. Im actually laughing at y'all 

image0.gif 

Ok but just don't get too pressed because some aren't all over your faves while doing so.

image0.gif

Madling
4 hours ago, DiamondKing said:

I applaud you for sharing your honest opinion, Gaga doesn't have to be #1 for everyone - I got lots of Sads when I shared that I stan Ariana more at the moment but I try not to care and neither should you, it's your own opinion :runhug:

I mean.. Why would you come to a gaga forum and say that and then be offended at sad  reactions :flop::derpga:... Nobody cares who you stan more, just don't bring it here. Sounds like you just wanted drama. 

I don't listen to her music but damn I'm in love with her… so humble, so down to earth, so human, so kind… I just want her to be the happiest :giveup:

DiamondKing
41 minutes ago, Madling said:

I mean.. Why would you come to a gaga forum and say that and then be offended at sad  reactions :flop::derpga:... Nobody cares who you stan more, just don't bring it here. Sounds like you just wanted drama. 

The thread was about stan lists :flop: good try though

And this forum is not only about Gaga so try to be more open-minded towards different opinions

Awakened M

Aww she's so charming.:heart:

I'm warming up to her day by day. I prefer her style of singing with the ukelele. 

I'm still rather annoyed with James trying to sing over his passengers. Not sure if I'm alone there.:selena:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

I really believe Billie is the heir to the Britney/Gaga prophecy. The first time I've ever been this interested in an artist since Gaga.

Guest Blue Madonna
1 hour ago, Jake Deyton said:

I really believe Billie is the heir to the Britney/Gaga prophecy. The first time I've ever been this interested in an artist since Gaga.

Yes I totally agree! And many may argue that she doesn’t fit the personality type for that kind of pop figure but I think if the reigning pop queen is always more or less the same, music will get boring. Also, I think emotion in music is a lot more desired by the GP (specifically the teen generation that defines pop music) rather than danceability, as it used to be. 

Archived