performance

Billie Eillish's Carpool Karaoke

MonSwiftAnton

Featured Posts

DiamondKing
8 minutes ago, Madling said:

Oh god... An Ariana stan too GIF by Doja Cat

The cringe continues

You were coming for me in the first place because I'm an Ariana stan, seems like you don't have more than one brain cell left :ladyhaha:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ladey Gaygay
7 hours ago, Lord Temptation said:

Everyone must worship everything Billie Eilish says and does, this is the new law on BillieDailie :creepflop:

girl bye-

You sadded everyone's billie post:madge:

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

Ladey Gaygay
56 minutes ago, Madling said:

Oh god... An Ariana stan too GIF by Doja Cat

The cringe continues

Ok before you trash @DiamondKing for having taste

Lets talk about those 1,854 repuation points

giphy.gif

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

Morphine Prince

Going out of your way EVERY single time to hate an artist and annoy their fans is very sad. 

Lord Temptation

Why are some fans here so insecure? Like, learn to tolerate that not everyone automatically has to love everything your fave does. Try it. You would think that being on a Lady Gaga forum, one in which she is literally bashed for every little thing she does, says or wears (or doesn’t do, say or wear) would teach some of you children some humility. Grow some damn skin.

ANTI WP
2 hours ago, Madling said:

The cringe continues

the biggest cringe is you dear :triggered:

how about leave my friend @DiamondKing alone and mind your own business .

if you hate bille just don't participate in her threads ......its simple to ignore dude.:shrug:

so calm down and stream heal me.mp3

ANTI WP
8 minutes ago, Ladey Gaygay said:

YES I'VE BEEN SADDED PRAISE JESUS

we already know that peaches .... whats new ?:ohwell:

ANTI WP
5 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

Why are some fans here so insecure? Like, learn to tolerate that not everyone automatically has to love everything your fave does. Try it. You would think that being on a Lady Gaga forum, one in which she is literally bashed for every little thing she does, says or wears (or doesn’t do, say or wear) would teach some of you children some humility. Grow some damn skin.

okay 

EGs5rJTXUAAIc4N?format=jpg&name=small

TheSlash
7 hours ago, Madling said:

Only a drama queen would feel the need to pointedly say some other singer is their fav on a Gaga site. End of. 

Besides Billie is the new  flavour of the month, lets see if she has the longevity/range of Gaga etc. It's always interesting to see which fans can't keep up with Gaga's transformations and eras. I'm glad she's losing some of the LMs though. Some will only ever see her as the crazy, provocative 2008-2013 Gaga and it just shows how they never understood her being a lifetime artist who can do it all and excel at it. 

coffee lol GIF

I'm probably longer a Gaga stan than you and she's still my #1 :ladyhaha: . No Billie or Finneas or SOPHIE will ever change that. 

This is not MadonnaNation, where only one opinion is allowed. It's a forum about music, art and community, thus having different views or "rankings" is completely natural. So maybe a MN account suits you better  :gayhat:  :classy:

Ew, David!

Madling
1 hour ago, ANTI WP said:

the biggest cringe is you dear :triggered:

how about leave my friend @DiamondKing alone and mind your own business .

if you hate bille just don't participate in her threads ......its simple to ignore dude.:shrug:

so calm down and stream heal me.mp3

No

Madling
2 hours ago, Ladey Gaygay said:

Ok before you trash @DiamondKing for having taste

Lets talk about those 1,854 repuation points

giphy.gif

I only joined a few months ago but lol at you caring about that stuff.  No wonder 18year olds are your jam! 

Madling
3 hours ago, DiamondKing said:

You were coming for me in the first place because I'm an Ariana stan, seems like you don't have more than one brain cell left :ladyhaha:

You couldn't make anybody come, honey :huntyga:

Archived