Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Body Revolution 2013

Silver Keith

Featured Posts

Redstreak

i'm sure an actual 'fat' person would want to kill themselves if they saw those 'gained a few extra pounds' gaga pics

The thing is she's trying to encourage those "fat" people or anybody else who is uncomfortable with their body to post pics and say that they love themselves. She's just the person to start it off. The thing is a lot of people who suffer from eating disorders aren't actually fat, most of the time actually very skinny. But like someone said earlier even that one extra pound could completely set them off.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miss Murder

• Nemo

• MJ Holland

• bammitssamm

Gagaloo911

This is sooo amazing of her to do. I rlly hope it inspires others. Of course it will to sum Monsters. This rlly could change the way people think of themselves, by learning to love themselves and being proud of who they are no matter what. Truly amazing. Hope it will one day change our society, if enough people will be inspired by it and show it. Being PROUD of who they are, overweight or anorexic.

I have something similar on my neck and top hand but its a birthmark. DOn't let it bother you, its what makes you YOU (beautiful) and I'm really proud of you that you are brave enough to post it on the body revoltuion 2013 section on littlemonsters.com. :hug:

Thank you for your kind words Alien Tulip, I hope you post yours too and show people that it's wonderful to love yourself :hug:

Thank you for being on GGD and being so kind, I really do love seeing you around :hug:

I think this is great for monsters who are insecure about their looks, they will know that there is a lot more people who doesn't fit in societies standarts, but yet that doesn't stop them from doing what they like and enjoying the life.

Alien Tulip

:clap: Credit to her, but this whole thing never made sense to begin with, lawd she was never fat :smh:

It does makes sense because she wants people who feel shameful of their body to come out their shells and express their body whether society likes it or not, thats what makes you BEAUTIFUL

It does makes sense because she wants people who feel shameful of their body to come out their shells and express their body whether society likes it or not, thats what makes you BEAUTIFUL

Sorry for not being clearer, I don't mean what she's trying to do by showing her body, I understand that and I think it's an amazing idea. I meant the whole criticizing of her weight thing by the media that sparked all this, doesn't make any sense, since she was never actually fat like they claimed :)

Edited by Lestat

Alien Tulip

Sorry for not being clearer, I don't mean what she's trying to do by showing her body, I understand that and I think it's an amazing idea. I meant the whole criticizing of her weight thing by the media that sparked all this, doesn't make any sense, since she was never actually fat like they claimed :)

Oh I see what you mean now. Yes she's not even close to being fat or even overweight. Her body is perfect and cute because she's so tiny :)

But she's not even fat, and tara isn't either? I mean, I commend her for doing this, but there is NOTHING wrong with their bodies..

sciencemonster

Wow, this is powerful stuff.

this woman is incredible. I had goosebumps all over when I saw this a few minutes ago.

unbelievable. <3

Me too.

But she's not even fat, and tara isn't either? I mean, I commend her for doing this, but there is NOTHING wrong with their bodies..

But to media there is. To SOCIETY there is.

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.