• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miss Murder

• Nemo

• MJ Holland

• bammitssamm

:cry: I'm crying so much here. I just love how she's took the media and their negativity and put it into something so positive. I love Gaga so much!

3q425253qwewq

:cry: I'm crying so much here. I just love how she's took the media and their negativity and put it into something so positive. I love Gaga so much!

Bless Dis. And Bless her for this.

3q425253qwewq

Just one more thing.

i4ca8794156ae9_700.jpg

This.

When will any of your floppy selves have this body? Oh, thats right. Never.

"she's fat?" GTFO.

:L4G:

Edited by DoubleChinn

LittIe Monster

This is why I love this b---h. :smh: She literally just made hundreds of users expose their insecurities to the world making them braver :clap:

legend tbh.

@whoriscope ig

Love her for doing this.. but it gets the 50,000 dollar question: What is that scar on her stomach? I have always been curious to know.

Love her for doing this.. but it gets the 50,000 dollar question: What is that scar on her stomach? I have always been curious to know.

The popular rumour is that it is due to having some mole removed or something. Although I don't think there has ever been official reciepts for this.

Others speculate that it could be to do with her past. In an mtv interview she said, whilst talking about the You & I video, "I've talked about some of it before with all of you: I had a lot of really intense experiences when I was younger, some of which I have shared with you and some of which I haven't. The ice-cream truck represents all of the destruction of my youth at a very young time in my life." .

Edited by imasugarush

Your post inspired me to share my story. I too was born 3 months premature in the emergency room. My mother had no idea she was pregnant with me and took birth control pills the entire time. I had open heart surgery twice and have a scar from a chest tube on my left rib cage- a very long surgical scar that starts above the chest tube scar but starts at the middle of my spine and it wraps around under my left breast. I also have scars from the holes they put in me on my stomach, I have the same thing on my neck too-from an unknown procedure-My neck had a bunch of staples put in it and then on my left neck I have another surgical scar but do not know where it is from. My lungs were not functional either and I was born with cold stress. Put in in incubator and lost my hearing ( I'm Deaf ) from it and my vision in my left eye is 20/300 from the incubator. I'm adopted and have no idea what was done to me-my neck scar is a mystery-can you tell me what it was on you? I know it's the same thing! I was adopted at 11 months and my records are sealed-I was taken away from my bio parents from physical abuse and suffered a skull fracture, broken wrist and ribs at only 4 months of age. I think that is where the chest tube scar came from but I do not know. Maybe what they did to you can shed some light as to what the scar on my neck, both sides are. Thanks so much for posting!!!!

P.S I'll post mine too to the same body revolution site!

I just want to say one, that you are incredibly brave for sharing this story with everyone on GGD, especially being so new to the forum. You know, you're the first person that I've ever met to have a scar like mine. Let's be friends and please be more active on GGD. :hug: I'm sending you a PM about everything else :)

The popular rumour is that it is due to having some mole removed or something.

Hmm... I could've sworn I read her saying that herself, but I can't find it now.

"When we view something contrary to custom we assign them a monstrous quality. We infer based on something's lack of ordinariness that it is disgusting or somehow linked to something inhumane, in some cases one might say uncivilized. In light of Montaigne's theory, that we assign the unordinary with a monstrous condition, we can see the viewpoint from which art critics, the government, and the public, condemn Spencer Tunick's work with naked bodies. Because it is not socially ordinary; it is irregular to see that many nudes amassed at one time, the art possesses a grotesque quality for the viewer.

This assigned foreignness can be designated as a kind of artistic racism, a public perception that handicaps from seeing and experiencing different forms, whether artistic or natural. There is an error in our perception, that our perception of the human body is somehow flawed. We call contrary to nature what we call contrary to custom (Lopate 58). We are trained only to be accepting of the regular, and it is this blindness that prevents us from seeing the prodigy in that which we have never seen before.

It is possible that in our naked form, in our deformed, that we are not only exposing our vulnerability, our skin, our scars, our flaws, and our genitals. But we also are exposing our secrets."

--Stefani Germanotta, 2004