Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Body Revolution 2013

Silver Keith

Featured Posts

dont yell at me, but im confused... :wtf: is this a promotion of weight loss/a healthy body..... or a promotion of just loving your body no matter how it is..... or a combo of both? or gaga saying hey i like eating like the rest of america and im coming to join your daily feasting.... or her just saying shes gonna stop eating... or her admitting her struggle with bulimia & anorexia, even though shes admitted that a few times in the past, and shes gonna try to overcome it.... or shes just trying to inspire bravery about our bodies yet when i look at her body hell no would i be posting a picture of mine up there next to hers, i wish my body looked like that.... or idk. :duck:

im just a we bit confused and if someone could spell out the meaning, thatd be great :awesome:

from what I could understand its more to be proud of characteristics society deems "imperfect" whether you're born with them or not, and loving and being proud of your body the way it is ..its not just about weight though, check the photos fans have been posting, its really amazing imo :)

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miss Murder

• Nemo

• MJ Holland

• bammitssamm

KPotatodorkK

from what I could understand its more to be proud of characteristics society deems "imperfect" whether you're born with them or not, and loving and being proud of your body the way it is ..its not just about weight though, check the photos fans have been posting, its really amazing imo :)

ohhhhh that puts things a bit more in perspective for me, why thank you young sir

:P Such a proud real woman but had lip injections :derpga:

...And got crucified for it by her fans as if there was anything wrong with getting them.

Way to miss the point of this initiative, btw. It's not a "love your body the way it is" movement.

We should stay on topic :hug:

I adore her for Body Revolution 2013

I adore those photos of her :heart: Got to see her little body with no bull**** editing like in magazines and such and the panties + bra are color full ( :derpga: ) not black or white like I'm used to when it comes to her.

Edited by MJ Holland

did gaga actually suffer with anorexia though?..

She has spoken about it before.

Anorexia is a state of mind, it doesn't imply that she was ever underweight.

...And got crucified for it by her fans as if there was anything wrong with getting them.

Way to miss the point of this initiative, btw. It's not a "love your body the way it is" movement.

Gosh I love the initative as well, it was irony... And tbh if she considers herself as a brave 'natural beauty', so yes, she should stay away from such things.

There's also a reaction to her idea from a german website - http://www.promiflash.de/wegen-kilo-kritik-lady-gaga-zeigt-sich-in-dessous-12092536.html

It basically says that it's great that she's doing this 'Revolution' and media exaggurates everything + she's still beautiful and s-xy though. A true story that article :legend:

Edited by Guest

A Body Revolution 2013 tag on littlemonsters.com is full of people with perfect bodies wanting attention.

SO NICE! :usrs: This fan base always ruins everything.

:worship:

She has spoken about it before.

Anorexia is a state of mind, it doesn't imply that she was ever underweight.

i know what anorexia is.