Did it even chart in the US?:teehee:

It charted at #18 on the Bubbling Under chart. :selena:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Blue Madonna

welp, I totally forgot to send reminders :bradley: sorry team! :nooo:
The original deadline was the 10th, but since I forgot to send reminders I'll extend it by a couple of days. Ideally I'd extend it by a week but next week is pretty much the only time I'll be able to do a ceremony, so I'll say that rates are due by the end of the 12th. Hopefully if you've also forgotten about this you'll still have time since they're pretty well-known songs already.

The ceremony will be sometime next week, expect confirmation of the exact date in the next couple of days.

Thanks to everyone that has sent their rates already! I'm just tagging everyone here so I have a taglist for the future. :nick:

@DonatellaPop @DiamondKing @nenhures @alextruper17 @Faded @FfFfFfFF @Enzo @Maleficent @Talenti @ferretti @KatieJudasGaga4 @Davian @hausofcy @PoshLife @SamanthaC @dllcll @A Hybrid @VenusHooker @Blown Away @Taylucifer @DelusionalGaga @Faysalaaa @Sechito @ltlmnstr @Mikolaj @littlepotter @Billie Eilish @NNES @MANiCURE 6 @Gypsy Life @calmar @Morphine Prince @HighRoad @Gypsy @Candy Gaga @Aarghya @loathereality @FentyGa @myusername 

tumblr_p2bgjdRH7o1wi20sho1_400.gifv

Fame Romance

Sent :vegas:

Know in advance that 7 Slays is going to win in a ghey forum :vegas:

Guest Blue Madonna
13 hours ago, Ivy said:

Can I join this megarate since it's extended?:music:

yep! :woot:

12 hours ago, littlepotter said:

I forgot if i voted...

you did :D

17 hours ago, loathereality said:

did i vote for this?

yep!

20 hours ago, Animal Claws said:

You forgot to tag me :selena:

mess, sorry! :nooo:

13 hours ago, Andreu said:

I just saw it, I wanna play :enigma: 

sweet, send them over :vegas: 

Guest Blue Madonna

@DonatellaPop @DiamondKing @nenhures @alextruper17 @Faded @FfFfFfFF @Enzo @Maleficent @Talenti @ferretti @KatieJudasGaga4 @Davian @hausofcy @PoshLife @SamanthaC @dllcll @A Hybrid @VenusHooker @Blown Away @Taylucifer @DelusionalGaga @Faysalaaa @Sechito @ltlmnstr @Mikolaj @littlepotter @Billie Eilish @NNES @MANiCURE 6 @Gypsy Life @calmar @Morphine Prince @HighRoad @Gypsy @Candy Gaga @Aarghya @loathereality @FentyGa @myusername @Animal Claws

Hi guys! Thanks to everyone that has sent their rates. 

Sorry for the slightly late notice but I've just confirmed my week plans and I've confirmed a good time that works.

So, the ceremony will take place at 9pm CET. I hope to see you guys there! :sara:

tenor.gif?itemid=15850052

Archived