💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Peak Gaga performances

martiniglistens

Featured Posts

martiniglistens

These 2 performances capture PEAK Gaga to me. At the piano with a band, putting on an absolute SHOW and her own little twist on a classic. I am aching for her to do another one like this soon, especially on live TV so everyone can remember she is a generational talent. 

You can see it on both Sting and Stevie's face that they are moved by her rendition. 

I love when she covers other artists so much. Gaga we need another one of these ma.. so AMAZING. 

Ladies and Gentleman...Lady Gaga

I absolutely ADORE these two performances and have listened to them a million times each probably. That being said, I don't think I would say covering songs by Sting and Stevie was her artistic PEAK. She's done things of her own that are really impressive.

Pop Music

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

martiniglistens
4 minutes ago, ARTBOP said:

I absolutely ADORE these two performances and have listened to them a million times each probably. That being said, I don't think I would say covering songs by Sting and Stevie was her artistic PEAK. She's done things of her own that are really impressive.

I guess what I meant was that this is when she is at her most authentic and best to me. Like moreso the style and setting. 

Edonis

My favorite performance of Gaga

When I think of the versatility of Gaga and her different musical styles, I think of this performance.

This is what I always visualize as Gaga: this kind of bizarre yet sweet pop figure that's able to do interesting and powerful performances without it seeming too much. There's the sad sentimental feeling of the performance paired with this timelessly strange costume and mix of musical technology with EMMA.

The Grammy's 2010 is a close second:

https://dai.ly/xc4b2k

Archived