What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Lady Adga
1 minute ago, Davian said:

6. Accelerate (feat. Ty Dolla $ign & 2 Chainz) – 7,79

814-D1-F0-D-989-B-4431-A5-C9-9000-EA2-FF

Highest Score (11): @loathereality @FfFfFfFF @PaperGypsy @gabrielflorin01

Lowest Score (0): @VenusHooker @GaGaLB

Comments:

Inferno: His track is a lowkey banger and it took me a minute to get into it but once i did i get kind of annoyed that people don't realize it? this had radio potential, i get why it was first. its also unique. i think had it been pushed harder people would have gotten it eventually but at the same time i feel like people dont really give her a shot at this point.

FentyGa: It wasn't a great comeback song, but i love it as an album track

Faded: This song takes a few listens but you realise how cool the song is because it sounds like 4 songs in one. Catchy AF.

LittleMedonster: I didn't expect such a song from Xtina and had really mixed feeling after the release, but it's grown on me a lot and now it's one of my favourites.

Hades:  Biiiiitch i made my gym play this bop everyday back when it was released.

giphy.gif 

Talenti: I actually like this song a lot Kanye did a phenomenal job with the production I especially love 2 Chainz’s verse and the switchup the song does his MIND. Also this single was done dirty too.

Enzo: I was shocked when it came out ksksksks. experimental mess

DiamondKing: Probably the worst choice for a lead single in the history of music.

phobiafied:  hear people don't like this song? Well, I do. Maybe it suffered from being the lead single, and therefore a target for the earliest criticism. Of the 'trendy' songs on the album, this is by far the best. Honestly, I think I like it more every listen.

Perezchristian: At first when I heard it I thought it was lowkey trash but now I think this song is just so catchy and fun.

Candy Gaga: Deserved better. Great song that the GP didn't like for her experimenting with different sounds. 

PaperGypsy: An experimental bop that deserved better. also produced by the incredible kanye west

Gimme More: The video and her lips make me feel sick – song would of possibly received 0.01 points more if there was no rapper

Chris Martin: Kanye did that

My taste :vegas:

But it wasn't enough :bradley:

Where was @Gimme More when I needed it most?

ElectricKing
2 minutes ago, Davian said:

6. Accelerate (feat. Ty Dolla $ign & 2 Chainz) – 7,79

814-D1-F0-D-989-B-4431-A5-C9-9000-EA2-FF

Highest Score (11): @loathereality @FfFfFfFF @PaperGypsy @gabrielflorin01

Lowest Score (0): @VenusHooker @GaGaLB

Comments:

Inferno: His track is a lowkey banger and it took me a minute to get into it but once i did i get kind of annoyed that people don't realize it? this had radio potential, i get why it was first. its also unique. i think had it been pushed harder people would have gotten it eventually but at the same time i feel like people dont really give her a shot at this point.

FentyGa: It wasn't a great comeback song, but i love it as an album track

Faded: This song takes a few listens but you realise how cool the song is because it sounds like 4 songs in one. Catchy AF.

LittleMedonster: I didn't expect such a song from Xtina and had really mixed feeling after the release, but it's grown on me a lot and now it's one of my favourites.

Hades:  Biiiiitch i made my gym play this bop everyday back when it was released.

giphy.gif 

Talenti: I actually like this song a lot Kanye did a phenomenal job with the production I especially love 2 Chainz’s verse and the switchup the song does his MIND. Also this single was done dirty too.

Enzo: I was shocked when it came out ksksksks. experimental mess

DiamondKing: Probably the worst choice for a lead single in the history of music.

phobiafied:  hear people don't like this song? Well, I do. Maybe it suffered from being the lead single, and therefore a target for the earliest criticism. Of the 'trendy' songs on the album, this is by far the best. Honestly, I think I like it more every listen.

Perezchristian: At first when I heard it I thought it was lowkey trash but now I think this song is just so catchy and fun.

Candy Gaga: Deserved better. Great song that the GP didn't like for her experimenting with different sounds. 

PaperGypsy: An experimental bop that deserved better. also produced by the incredible kanye west

Gimme More: The video and her lips make me feel sick – song would of possibly received 0.01 points more if there was no rapper

Chris Martin: Kanye did that

@FfFfFfFF showing TASTE as per usual

but what can u expect from someone who actually understands music and has a varied musical taste

:trollga:

DiamondKing
1 minute ago, Davian said:

1.Maria
3.Fall In Line
5.Like I Do
6.Deserve
7.Twice

Our top 5 (tracklist order):tony: 

Who's next? :lolly:

Like I Do or Scream in Line :enigma:

Davian
1 minute ago, Nuggets said:

Aw, accelerate isn't that bad. It's actually really catchy. Just listened to it a few minutes ago and the only thing that ruins it are the rappers screams. :noparty:

I love the song, but it could definitely do without Ty Dolla $igns ad-lib attempts:emma:

Davian

5. Deserve – 7,92

C2920899-0-AB7-478-B-A97-D-ECCAB4-BD168- 

Highest Score (11): @FentyGa @Faded @Hades

Lowest Score (0): @loathereality

Comments:

FentyGa: There's something beautiful and emotional abt this song, i have to stan

Faded: This song randomly just pops up and becomes the best song on the album, seriously where is the rest of the songs like this? Powerful, great hooks and those classic Xtina vocals.

Hades: AMAZING. Such an ear candy.

loathereality: WOMEN DONT DESERVE MEN, **** THIS ****.

Talenti: Just nod and smile y’all.

Enzo: I always feel like there's something missing

phobiafied: This song just doesn't do it for me, and I can't put my finger on exactly why. Maybe it's that the melody isn't great (IMO). Still, if I view it as another transition point in the album, it holds up enough to earn a solid 6.

Perezchristian: This one of my Top 3 songs I swear it's just soooo good.

Candy Gaga: Gets cringy sometimes. And the chorus is good but verses are weak.

PaperGypsy: I love how haunting this song is

Gimme More:  A bearable song, shocking.

Chris Martin: Hate the lyrics makes me cringe.

Nuggets

1 minute ago, DiamondKing said:

Like I Do or Scream in Line :enigma:

No, Maria :enigma:

Favorite McDonald's Snack

Animal Claws
3 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Accelerate is a banger but this is Basicdaily so what else should we expect? :reductive:

It's a rap generic song. Nothing specialgiphy.gif

Archived