opinion

CEREMONY || Liberation - Christina Aguilera

Davian

Featured Posts

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Davian

Unless It's With You is THAT song and y'all disrespected it like that...

D76-DE8-D3-4801-48-E5-B4-BF-291-BAAFEF2-

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Davian

What song do you think missed the Top 5? :ohno:

Animal Claws
1 minute ago, Davian said:

What song do you think missed the Top 5? :ohno:

Accelerate can leave without pain

Davian

6. Accelerate (feat. Ty Dolla $ign & 2 Chainz) – 7,79

814-D1-F0-D-989-B-4431-A5-C9-9000-EA2-FF

Highest Score (11): @loathereality @FfFfFfFF @PaperGypsy @gabrielflorin01

Lowest Score (0): @VenusHooker @GaGaLB

Comments:

Inferno: His track is a lowkey banger and it took me a minute to get into it but once i did i get kind of annoyed that people don't realize it? this had radio potential, i get why it was first. its also unique. i think had it been pushed harder people would have gotten it eventually but at the same time i feel like people dont really give her a shot at this point.

FentyGa: It wasn't a great comeback song, but i love it as an album track

Faded: This song takes a few listens but you realise how cool the song is because it sounds like 4 songs in one. Catchy AF.

LittleMedonster: I didn't expect such a song from Xtina and had really mixed feeling after the release, but it's grown on me a lot and now it's one of my favourites.

Hades:  Biiiiitch i made my gym play this bop everyday back when it was released.

giphy.gif 

Talenti: I actually like this song a lot Kanye did a phenomenal job with the production I especially love 2 Chainz’s verse and the switchup the song does his MIND. Also this single was done dirty too.

Enzo: I was shocked when it came out ksksksks. experimental mess

DiamondKing: Probably the worst choice for a lead single in the history of music.

phobiafied:  hear people don't like this song? Well, I do. Maybe it suffered from being the lead single, and therefore a target for the earliest criticism. Of the 'trendy' songs on the album, this is by far the best. Honestly, I think I like it more every listen.

Perezchristian: At first when I heard it I thought it was lowkey trash but now I think this song is just so catchy and fun.

Candy Gaga: Deserved better. Great song that the GP didn't like for her experimenting with different sounds. 

PaperGypsy: An experimental bop that deserved better. also produced by the incredible kanye west

Gimme More: The video and her lips make me feel sick – song would of possibly received 0.01 points more if there was no rapper

Chris Martin: Kanye did that

Glamourpuss

Gimme More: The video and her lips make me feel sick – song would of possibly received 0.01 points more if there was no rapper. :awkney:

DiamondKing
1 minute ago, Davian said:

Hades:  Biiiiitch i made my gym play this bop everyday back when it was released.

giphy.gif 

What is this? :icega:

Nuggets

Aw, accelerate isn't that bad. It's actually really catchy. Just listened to it a few minutes ago and the only thing that ruins it are the rappers screams. :noparty:

Favorite McDonald's Snack

Archived