Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Harry Styles UP to 450-475k

OBEY

Featured Posts

doppelganger
21 hours ago, gagaisitalian said:

People love to say "tour bundles" as if that erases an artist's success.

1. I bought tickets to this tour and still haven't received my email for the albums, as I'm sure many others haven't either. But, as a fan, I've purchased the album via the Target-exclusive vinyl. 

2. If he does debut with over 400k, doesn't that make him like...1 of 5 people this year to debut with move than 400k? (Taylor, Ariana, Jonas Brothers & maybe one other?)

3. MANY artists have tour bundles and don't debut with huge numbers because half of the people don't even redeem the album. You have to redeem your code and fill out a form before the album counts as "purchased". 

4. Furthermore, EVERY artist these days has a tour bundle. Calling one artist out is worthless lmao. Artists need to make their album sales somehow and since streaming has taken over, they have to attach a ticket or a t-shirt to their album. Gives the fan something they can't stream.

Stop being pressed that a talented male star who actually deserves the spotlight (he does SO much good) is going to get his second #1 album.

While I don't think tour bundles are unfair,  it's not sustainable to do tour bundles on consecutive albums because the demand will eventually taper out. 

Harry is one of the more interesting popstars to come from a boy and so I wish he will have success. He deserves it 💯

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, RickMonster98 said:

i never said i have something against tour bundles, it's just a statement :awesome: without them he wouldn't have reached similar sales 

With or without tour bundles, his debut still impressive considering he has no hit single this era :legend:

Archived