opinion

CEREMONY || Born This Way

Animal Claws

Featured Posts

HeavyCapiLover
1 minute ago, Ryusei said:

HML can't be gone soon enough :ladyhaha: 

GH on the other hand :lolly: 

I'm looking for the taste in tha comment :oprah: Where is it ? I can't find it !

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ryusei
1 minute ago, HeavyCapiLover said:

I'm looking for the taste in tha comment :oprah: Where is it ? I can't find it !

it's all over. Open your mouth. Stick your tongue out and lick that sh*t

Musery

Franch Toast

If only "Stuck on F*ckin' You'" would've been renamed "Stuck on Funkin' You," imagine what Joanne could've been...

She/Her/Hers

Animal Claws

16. Americano

Screenshot-20191213-162507-2.png

Overall Score: 7.062

Highest Score: 10 @Smith

Lowest Score: 0 @Ladey Gaygay 

COMMENTS

@DutchHooker - Probably my least fave on BTW, but still enjoyable and not a skip perse.

@Suspiria - 10 for creativity anyway. It's pretty grating on the ears, really have to be in the mood for it. But it's fun with a cheeky political flavour, which Gaga was so good at.

@FRANK1991 -  I skip this song all the time

@GaGaLB - Meh, just works for a soundtrack and not for an album

@HeavyCapiLover- most people don't like it, but it's good actually, it's original

@Enzo- And to think gay marriage was still illegal, her Spanish is something else jsksksks

@Haus Swiftie - Multi-language bop come thru! Not one of my immediate favorites but still a good song 

@Blown Away - it's fine, depends on the day and the mood I'm in. It's a cute girl.

@onion gurl - it’s a little repetitive...-

@Lilmonzter - If you love me we can marry on the west coast

On a Wednesday en el verano en agosto

@Franch Toast- This song gets way too much hate on this site. It’s fun and catchy, though I understand it could be potentially offensive. It makes me think of fake Italy or fake Mexico in Epcot Center in Walt Disney World. Would make a good anthem for Olive Garden. 

@Ivy - Creative and different!

@Ladey Gaygay - Crickets*, @ProjectJoanne can cry about it

@DovakhiinSasha - I Oop- never liked this song... too much macarena vibes for me.

@MANiCURE 6-  I know a lot of monsters don't like the song but I actually find it really cool !

@Esteban - I dont really like the production wich was a little dated even when it was released. Not very inspired in my opinion. The subject is great but the execution is bad. It stills listenable because it's one of the only average/bad song on this album.

@Candy Gaga- Gaga was always 10 steps ahead of everybody. Talking about same sex relation with an immigrant back in 2011 is bold and iconic. 

@Phaye Monster - underrated as hell. This song being in the Puss In Boots trailer is probably what made me a Gaga stan.

@BadGurlMadge - hehe

HeavyCapiLover
1 minute ago, Ryusei said:

it's all over. Open your mouth. Stick your tongue out and lick that sh*t

That's what I do when I listen to HML

Ryusei
Just now, Animal Claws said:

16. Americano

COMMENTS

@DutchHooker - Probably my least fave on BTW, but still enjoyable and not a skip perse.

@Suspiria - 10 for creativity anyway. It's pretty grating on the ears, really have to be in the mood for it. But it's fun with a cheeky political flavour, which Gaga was so good at.

@HeavyCapiLover- most people don't like it, but it's good actually, it's original

@Enzo- And to think gay marriage was still illegal, her Spanish is something else jsksksks

@Haus Swiftie - Multi-language bop come thru! Not one of my immediate favorites but still a good song 

@Blown Away - it's fine, depends on the day and the mood I'm in. It's a cute girl.

@Franch Toast- This song gets way too much hate on this site. It’s fun and catchy, though I understand it could be potentially offensive. It makes me think of fake Italy or fake Mexico in Epcot Center in Walt Disney World. Would make a good anthem for Olive Garden. 

@DovakhiinSasha - I Oop- never liked this song... too much macarena vibes for me.

@MANiCURE 6-  I know a lot of monsters don't like the song but I actually find it really cool !

@Esteban - I dont really like the production wich was a little dated even when it was released. Not very inspired in my opinion. The subject is great but the execution is bad. It stills listenable because it's one of the only average/bad song on this album.

@Candy Gaga- Gaga was always 10 steps ahead of everybody. Talking about same sex relation with an immigrant back in 2011 is bold and iconic. 

@Phaye Monster - underrated as hell. This song being in the Puss In Boots trailer is probably what made me a Gaga stan.

@BadGurlMadge - hehe

I- no no no no no no no no also @Animal Claws I also gave Americano a 10 wtf :triggered: 

Musery

Just now, Ryusei said:

I- no no no no no no no no also @Animal Claws I also gave Americano a 10 wtf :triggered: 

This is why you should've not said that out loud 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Ryusei
Just now, Enzo said:

This is why you should've not said that out loud 

I wanna rep for an underappreciated song :messga: Americano stans unite!

Musery

Candy Gaga
2 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

16. Americano

COMMENTS

@BadGurlMadge - hehe

woman rage GIF

Jose P
4 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

16. Americano

COMMENTS

@BadGurlMadge - hehe

Good. You and I next please :enigma:

Archived