Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
society

(UPDATED) Boy brutalized for “wearing MAGA hat to school”

Featured Posts

Kimmo

A reminder that we don’t have to react so violently... this is so extreme :saladga: and they’re just kids...

The boy’s mother said that her son stopped wearing his Trump hat due to the harassment but was still being bullied continuously afterward.

“To be clear, my son bought his Trump 2020 hat with his own money at the flea market a few weeks ago,” the mother wrote.

“He was proud to wear it. He wore it to School, but due to immediate bullying he put it away & didn’t wear it to school again, sadly the damage was already done & [he] was now a target,” she said.

“From that point on he was steadily getting messed with. He was getting hit, tripped & verbally abused on the bus, but it all came to a head yesterday on his bus ride home,”

https://www.penmediainc.com/2019/12/13/14-year-old-child-hospitalized-after-being-assaulted-on-school-bus-for-wearing-trump-hat/

JUST IN:

The boy also had some history of violence... here a video of him attacking a girl weeks before:

thanks @lego

Edited by Kimmo
Tragic!
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 2
  • Shook 9
  • Sad 18

pachinko

Violence is never appropriate. 

The boy's crime is being stupid for supporting trump. 

• Like 26
  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 4
  • Thanks 3

corvus albus

Maybe the mother should've informed her son that this is not appropriate clothing :huntyga:

We have no idea what this person did to provoke such a reaction but considering the deafness of his mother I think he probably, without even recognizing the issues, said the same things his mother says and that caused all of this. I solely blame his mother.

Standing Still
  • Like 14
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

thierryrreiht
3 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

if someone else is sharing different beliefs

:poot:

Wearing a M*G* hat, in 2020, in school, with POC around, is provocation. Period.

• Like 48
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 12

ReginaGeorge

Oh wow this is awful honestly :ohno: I won't be taking any sides. Them being violent was not the right answer and should never happen but he did kinda provoke them by wearing that hat.. Maybe he even used some racial slurs because unfortunately his ''leader'' is not stranger to those... Why did his parents approve of this? His parents should know better and for the sake of their child shouldn't let him leave their home with that hat  :saladga: I know it shouldn't be like this but this

is  called ''calling for it'' in high school... Everyone should be free to chose sides and he shouldn't be violated like this for that.

Edited by ReginaGeorge
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

mikeyxgaga

... Is it evil that I don't really feel bad? Like, when I would wear certain things to school (like band merch, platform shoes, etc.) and I would get harassed for it, you know what I was told? "Just stop wearing things that you know will get attention brought onto you." And, it's not like I was ever beat up like this, and I know these are 2 completely different scenarios, but like... if you know you're going to a public school, and especially one with people of different races and beliefs, maybe DON'T wear a Trump hat? :shrug:

Edited by mikeyxgaga
- Mikey Gaga
  • Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 3

Mylene

At least that would teach him a lesson to never wear that hat ever again

• Like 5
  • YAAAS 3
  • Sad 4
  • Thanks 1

nefasto

I Mean Episode 18 GIF by Friends

Life's hurt and support trump is not a  good thing. 

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Sad 4
  • Thanks 1

Red

Y’all sounding like people who say women wearing short clothes should be raped, he’s a child who repeats what his parents say like a parrot, ffs. 

if u are reading this 👀👀👀 i hope u become rich 🤑🤑🤑 and successful 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻
  • Like 49
  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 12

GreenDiamond

People have right to be in any party they want and we can not give excuses like ,,he had it coming, he is trump support anyways,, I do not agree with his views but this is something way too extreme

Also, its scary how mother had to emphasize ,, attacked by 8 black kids,, ... disgusting

• Like 15
  • Thanks 3

mikeyxgaga
Just now, Red said:

Y’all sounding like people who say women wearing short clothes should be raped, he’s a child who repeats what his parents say like a parrot, ffs. 

Yikes, I never thought about it like that. As much as I hate Trump supporters, this is true.

1 minute ago, GreenDiamond said:

Also, its scary how mother had to emphasize ,, attacked by 8 black kids,, ... disgusting

THIS is also true though. The parents sound like normal racist Trump supporters. I'm not shocked.

- Mikey Gaga
  • Like 20

Kimmo

GGD agreeing with a child being brutalized and not feeling sorry....not surprised but damn gheys have some compassion... #LoveTrupsHate

tenor.gif?itemid=12663483

Tragic!
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 3
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 32

dynamite

Stupid choice of accessory yes but he's basically a child and didn't deserve that and anyone suggesting he did needs to re-evaluate themselves... Laugh at him and call him a fool for supporting Trump, yeah. But to put him in hospital? 

Edited by dynamite
Luv it when u call me bendy in the morning buy me Wendy's
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Red
1 minute ago, mikeyxgaga said:

Yikes, I never thought about it like that. As much as I hate Trump supporters, this is true.

This reminds of me when I was little and my dad campaigned for a corrupt mayor candidate trying re-election, I would go around and tell my classmates to vote for him and they would bully me, I don’t have fond memories of these times, like, I was really bullied and didn’t even understand why

if u are reading this 👀👀👀 i hope u become rich 🤑🤑🤑 and successful 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻
  • Love 3
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 2

nefasto
Just now, Red said:

That isn't even comparable, like trump represent the misogyny, racism, homophobia and all the bad things for this society. A kid need to know that a lider with that believes need to end, and I'm 99% secure that boy is the typical white trash. 

• Like 5
  • YAAAS 1
  • Sad 1