Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
new music

Paulina Rubio - De Qué Sirve

Featured Posts

GagainsiderNYC

Ok. So many problems. The song sounds dated and basic. 2, the video! WtF! A guy in monkey face? 3. Her being Mexican, glamorizing kidnapping in the video is a no bueno on my book.  
what was she thinking?

Bambino
3 minutes ago, GagainsiderNYC said:

Ok. So many problems. The song sounds dated and basic. 2, the video! WtF! A guy in monkey face? 3. Her being Mexican, glamorizing kidnapping in the video is a no bueno on my book.  
what was she thinking?

I don't think it sounds dated because it's a ranchera and Paulina simply isn't trying to jump on the bandwagon like many Latin artists are doing. I think the song should've been longer a bit.

As for the video, I'm not Mexican so I'm not sure how to answer that. But as far as it goes for Pau, she's trying to impersonate a powerful women getting over her lover.

Enzo
2 minutes ago, Bambino said:

Paulina simply isn't trying to jump on the bandwagon like many Latin artists are doing.

She should try tho :ally:

Annoying trash
  • Thanks 1

Bambino
2 minutes ago, Enzo said:

She should try tho

Now that she's not signed to a label, there's nobody to tell what to do. She wants to do as she pleases. She said she'll release a new song every 2 or 3 months so that's muy bonito :hor:

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

GagainsiderNYC
8 minutes ago, Bambino said:

I Paulina simply isn't trying to jump on the bandwagon like many Latin artists are doing. 

She should. She’s Basically trying to do “dame otro tequila”. Gurl bye, I love Paulina but nobody is going to embrace or remember this tragic song.  

• Like 1

Bambino
7 minutes ago, teawhore said:

YES WE ARE

MISS PAURATA DESERVES SOME SUCCESS FINALLY

i listened to her self titled yesterday it's so good

The song debuted at #1 on iTunes Mexico and Peru, and it's currently charting in other countries, including the US.

Her self-title es uno de los discos mas vendidos en la historia de Mexico. It was also the best-selling Spanish-language album in the US in 2001. Have you listened to her other albums?

teawhore
1 minute ago, Bambino said:

The song debuted at #1 on iTunes Mexico and Peru, and it's currently charting in other countries, including the US.

Her self-title es uno de los discos mas vendidos en la historia de Mexico. It was also the best-selling Spanish-language album in the US in 2001. Have you listened to her other albums?

yeah i love Gran City Pop, Border Girl, and some of La Chica Dorada. i haven't listened to anything else.

sdbjldsjflbjsdbjl i still love Paulina i'm just a crazy Thalia stan

♡ nyc ♡

Antichrist
27 minutes ago, GagainsiderNYC said:

what was she thinking?

:fail:

it's a music video, get over it.

• LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

Bambino
7 minutes ago, GagainsiderNYC said:

She should. She’s Basically trying to do “dame otro tequila”. Gurl bye, I love Paulina but nobody is going to embrace or remember this tragic song.  

Imo she should remain loyal to her moderan ranchera/pop/pop-rock sound. At lease she doesn't sound like every other artist who go for a reggaeton song that sounds like everything else on the radio.

5 minutes ago, teawhore said:

yeah i love Gran City Pop, Border Girl, and some of La Chica Dorada. i haven't listened to anything else.

sdbjldsjflbjsdbjl i still love Paulina i'm just a crazy Thalia stan

Are you saying you haven't listened to Pau-Latina and Ananda? You're missing out loads of fun! :legend:

• YAAAS 1