💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Cardi B serving Nicki Minaj while not getting her Credit

Kimmo

Featured Posts

JudasJustDance
3 minutes ago, KleinGa said:

Yall are ridiculous for not recognizing Nicki’s impact. Like hate her or her music but its crazy to not recognize her impact on female rap

this, I’m surprised she has no #1 hit. she’s had some pretty big hits like starships or anaconda :huntyga: they may not be the best but they’re bops. don’t get the hate besides her personality which isn’t that NASTY . 

then again she collaborated with six nine do I get why she gets canceled .

OP: I don’t see the similarity 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teal Ambition
7 minutes ago, KleinGa said:

Then my mood got killed by that one delulu nicki hater in this thread :triggered:

GGD is always a mood killer, you should know better :huntyga:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Daylight Jokers

I will never get the hype over Cardi B. It's also really disturbing how people have easily forgotten that he drugged men and stole money from them. Why? Is it because she stans Gaga so she's good in your book?

Midnightrush891
29 minutes ago, sampool said:

Like Nicki ripped of that same hair cut and Lil Kim whole aesthetic and Nicki fans were calling lil Kim delusional?
We LOVE seeing karma doing her thing, right? :vegas:

I see no lies 

Most artists are ambitious in order to get where they are but they express themselves wrong some times. She has 3 #1s, Grammy and fame in just 2 years of career. That's not underrated at all dear. Stop being dramatic. :wtfga:

sampool
9 minutes ago, LGs LM said:

I will never get the hype over Cardi B. It's also really disturbing how people have easily forgotten that he drugged men and stole money from them. Why? Is it because she stans Gaga so she's good in your book?

She’s the Britney Spears and Rihanna of Rap. They don’t have much talent but they have a lot of charisma, her songs are good, even better than Nicki imo, even if she didn’t write them solely, and she’s definitely a great live-performer.
A fresh breath from the obnoxious rap diva who sings about starships and anaconda. 

4 minutes ago, sampool said:

She’s the Britney Spears and Rihanna of Rap.

I don't understand how people can say Britney has no talent. 

ThisGuyTony
54 minutes ago, PACGAGA said:

All that is thanks to Nicki's blueprint :bye:

A blueprint for getting a #2 album, no #1 hits, and having 52 million forgotten features in year? :oprah:

Ladey Gaygay

Let me get one thing clear with the Cardial Bronchitus fans here, Cardi will NEVER be able to do what Miss Minach has done. Cardi has never brought anything game changing, has had successful tours, and HAS NEVER and WILL NEVER put her love,hear,and soul into her craft like nicki does. And people wonder why Cardi's music sounds the same! Ms. Thang uses the same ghostwriters

Fight Me Gays

original.jpg

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

HoneyB

The Cosby B stans in this thread...

16162509fe421b6e4f5155966b97acee.jpg

Yall acting like Nicki wasn’t the reason female rap was elevated and commercialized to this level... Yes It’s obvious that Nicki was inspired by Kim but she elevated that and made it better. If Kim is so respected and a legend... why didn’t anyone buy her latest music?:enigma: The sales were even worse then The Gift:enigma: yes Cardi is more popular but that doesn’t mean shxt for a woman like Nicki who wrote ALL her raps in a time where rap was dominated by men. She is a clown but I’d rather listen to Nicki then have to listen to Cardi’s ghost written songs:koons: y’all talk alll this shxt about what Nicki does but don’t have the same energy for the problematic things Cardi and her male contemporaries have done... it’s so funny to me:enigma:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Ladey Gaygay
26 minutes ago, LGs LM said:

PERIODDDDDDDDD
Also nicki has praised Gaga on queen radio and in interviews, but just because she called out DWUW for having R*pist Kelly she gets cancelled

Whew chile the GHETTO

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

Ladey Gaygay
1 minute ago, Talenti said:

The Cosby B stans in this thread...

16162509fe421b6e4f5155966b97acee.jpg

Yall acting like Nicki wasn’t the reason female rap was elevated and commercialized to this level... Yes It’s obvious that Nicki was inspired by Kim but she elevated that and made it better. If Kim is so respected and a legend... why didn’t anyone buy her latest music?:enigma: The sales were even worse then The Gift:enigma: yes Cardi is more popular but that doesn’t mean shxt for a woman like Nicki who wrote ALL her raps in a tune where rap was dominated by men. She is a clown but I’d rather listen to Nicki then have to listen to her ghost written songs:koons: y’all talk alll this shxt about what Nicki does but don’t have the same energy for the problematic things Cardi and her male contemporaries have done... it’s so funny to me:enigma:

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

sampool
11 minutes ago, kyanewest said:

I don't understand how people can say Britney has no talent. 

She can’t sing, she can’t write, she can’t produce and she doesn’t play instruments. Homegirl doesn’t even have an artistic themes around her albums, just a collection of songs that were written, produced and auto-tuned for her. But she’s mad charismatic, her persona and stage presence is electric. 

If I’m wrong, what am I missing?

1 minute ago, sampool said:

She can’t sing, she can’t write, she can’t produce and she doesn’t play instruments. Homegirl doesn’t even have an artistic themes around her albums, just a collection of sings that were written, produced and auto-tuned for her. But she’s mad charismatic, her persona and stage presence is electric. 

If I’m wrong, what am I missing?

She wrote Everytime which is a beautiful haunting ballad. And yes she cant play instruments but I think she's an insanely good dancer (well was)

Archived