đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I am so excited about the wait

The Carpenters

Featured Posts

The Carpenters
26 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

Gaga best work usually are done in a few months. With LG6 I fear she changed the concept like 3 times and the final result will be messy as hell but let's wait and see. :flop:

Not arguing with you :trollga:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Carpenters
45 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

you thinking that she's working on it non-stop :green: Joanne took 3 years to come out and she worked on it only for the last 3 months of that wait. The rest she spent doing other projects and scrapping a whole other album. So keep being excited and we might get another ditched album  

I agree with you. She has chosen to do other things. And good for her! She probably spends a lot of healing time writing music, ditching it, then moving onto the next song. She’s an artist not a machine. 

FlopSlurper
6 minutes ago, The Carpenters said:

I agree with you. She has chosen to do other things. And good for her! She probably spends a lot of healing time writing music, ditching it, then moving onto the next song. She’s an artist not a machine. 

No one said she's a machine luv but I don't want her to spend too much time sitting on an album until she decides to scrap it only to rush another one due to label deadlines

The Carpenters
1 minute ago, FlopSlurper said:

No one said she's a machine luv but I don't want her to spend too much time sitting on an album until she decides to scrap it only to rush another one due to label deadlines

Her feeling rushed is counter productive for her. So negativity about her on this site is why I said anything.

sillynate
1 hour ago, Lois Griffin said:

We learned from her overcooking ARTPOP from Swinefest to release that another day of work does NOT mean the work will be better. 

Difference is we’ve only heard one snippet of one song 

compared to Swinefest, that was 7 new songs from start to finish. 

How can we know it’ll be overcooked if we haven’t even heard anything yet

The Carpenters
11 minutes ago, sillynate said:

excited oprah winfrey GIF by Stacy Rizzetta, Director of Content Development

giskardsb

I’d love new Gaga music too. But luckily there are literally thousands of other artists to explore through the history of recorded music.  Gaga can come when she’s ready. 

im actually way more anticipating the next Pretty Reckless album TBH. 

1 hour ago, sillynate said:

Wait I thought this was proven to not be anything LG6 related? 

sillynate
47 minutes ago, The Carpenters said:

excited oprah winfrey GIF by Stacy Rizzetta, Director of Content Development

To add to what I said (and rant a bit), that negativity of “the demo was better” is probably why we got 0 tease for Joanne and now LG6. 

Marry The Night to Applause was her longest gap at the time and she probably felt bad for us about it especially because a lot of it (if not all of it) was out of her power to change which is why she was teasing every song on ARTPOP (except for Fashion!) and songs that didn’t make the album like Tea, Ratchet, Red Flame, Princess Die, Brooklyn Nights, Some Girls are like Onions because the more you take away the more they smell, My Temple of a Man, AND gave us Beetch Don’t Kill My Vibe, Cake, and Stache. There’s no denying she reads this site so she probably saw all this “the demo was better” talk and decided that from here (2013) on out, no more mentioning song names or album names until a few weeks before release because then the fans will talk sheet and complain. 

/rant

sillynate
3 minutes ago, Doot said:

Wait I thought this was proven to not be anything LG6 related? 

It was? :flop: rip 

I just figured it was from the album since she tagged 3 of the producers she’s been working with :rip:

The Carpenters
4 minutes ago, sillynate said:

To add to what I said (and rant a bit), that negativity of “the demo was better” is probably why we got 0 tease for Joanne and now LG6. 

Marry The Night to Applause was her longest gap at the time and she probably felt bad for us about it especially because a lot of it (if not all of it) was out of her power to change which is why she was teasing every song on ARTPOP (except for Fashion!) and songs that didn’t make the album like Tea, Ratchet, Red Flame, Princess Die, Brooklyn Nights, Some Girls are like Onions because the more you take away the more they smell, My Temple of a Man, AND gave us Beetch Don’t Kill My Vibe, Cake, and Stache. There’s no denying she reads this site so she probably saw all this “the demo was better” talk and decided that from here (2013) on out, no more mentioning song names or album names until a few weeks before release because then the fans will talk sheet and complain. 

/rant

Exactly! How could she not know what her fans are saying at all? It’s not even about negativity in general. People just straight up cannot stand her, thinks she is cheesy and boring. Like uhhhh.

zebrastripes
5 hours ago, The Carpenters said:

Listen... I want a GAGA album for Christmas as much as any other 29 year old does. But everyday she doesn’t deliver is so exciting to me! Everyday she is still working on it, is another day that more amazing work can be done. It takes time when you are on her status level. So chill. Eat your greens. And calmdown.mp3

lmao I was just reading "I'm so tired of waiting" in another post, hahah. Thanks for being thankful!

Archived