Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Bobby shows off Plaque: "ASIB" OST Sells Over 7 MILLION Copies WW!

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

whateveradore
53 minutes ago, mgmpochhit said:

The movie premiered in Venice Film Festival in August 31st. It's been 1.5 years. It's been a while.

that was a screening not the premiere of it.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley
1 hour ago, homomo said:

Literally no one said that.

We were all praising him for the amazing promo he was doing for C2C. It was the first time since early 2011 Gaga was deemed as “good” in the pubic eye.

There were some defenders of Campbell of course but a considerable amount of people were really critical of his work. They thought that in an attempt to respect Gaga's wishes, he hadn't done a good job in promoting ARTPOP and its singles. It was very difficult to bounce back from it but yes Gaga and Campbell did it with Cheek to Cheek and whatever acclaimed tribute performances that followed from thence. (also kinda see below)

18 minutes ago, whateveradore said:

and he still hasn't honestly.
Joanne was a success among middle-age high class suburban and white people.
Super Bowl wasn't the most-watched one.
ENIGMA was a choice...and I attended it.
HAUS Labs is boring, even tho I still purchase every NEW item.
The only really good thing he did was a way to get Gaga the role in ASIB, they promoted the movie and let the soundtrack speak for itself as we got what 2 live performances of Shallow, having only one of them being in a duo.
Gaga's talent and hard work got her the awards.

With 117.5 million television viewers, it was the second most-watched Super Bowl halftime show after Super Bowl XLIX and had higher average viewership than the game itself. First of all, this is incredibly difficult to achieve already. This is in no way a great supporting reason to your claim of Bobby Campbell being a bad manager. Secondly, Gaga's halftime show is the most watched musical event in history if you combine post-show and cross-network viewership. The statistics given above is only of the US while it was airing.

I have attended Enigma too and it is honestly one of the best if not her best show. It is critically acclaimed by all the critics who attended who praised the visuals, her musicianship, vocals, audience engagement and outfits. Besides, you seem to have a problem separating the notions between the quality of the show (which has no problems at all) and Bobby's management. Gaga is doing $1.4-$1.8 million per night with a 5400 nightly attendance. Some people perform for 15,000 people in arenas and get like $500k. It is the most profitable Vegas act on the Strip.

I do not need to defend Joanne's success and acclaim.

whateveradore
Just now, Bradley said:

I do not need to defend Joanne's success and acclaim.

You didn't have to waste your time defending anything, what I stated are facts, you proved them yourself when you said that the Super Bowl needed to have streams and other formats of viewing to archive such a thing. My intention was to show the differences from Bobby to Troye, I much rather Bobby taking care of gaga as he takes her health in consideration to stuff, this is no hate towards him.

Just facts and opinions, it's not that serious ma'am. I couldn't care less about Gaga's ticket sales in Vegas, we all known she is doing JUST fine... the setlist is a perfect way to summon up her trajectory to this day, and the concept of Enigma helping her heal her self means a lot to all of us, but the costumes are a choice, and her dancing on it has been heavily meme'd

+I do agree that having Gaga on the super bowl was high achievement for Bobby and congratulation on behalf of gaga and him, but people had higher expectations to it as the previous ones were Katy and Beyonce (even tho it was Coldplay) 

homomo
30 minutes ago, Bradley said:

There were some defenders of Campbell of course but a considerable amount of people were really critical of his work. They thought that in an attempt to respect Gaga's wishes, he hadn't done a good job in promoting ARTPOP and its singles. It was very difficult to bounce back from it but yes Gaga and Campbell did it with Cheek to Cheek and whatever acclaimed tribute performances that followed from thence. (also kinda see below)

But Bobby came in at the end of ARTPOP (between DWUW and GUY)

We all know Gaga doesn’t seem to appreciate the whole ARTPOP era, and I think it’s easy to assume that once Bobby was selected as her new manager in early 2014, Gaga was already ready to move on from the mess, as it was giving her a negative mindset.

At this point, her and Bobby probably planned the hiatus together and moved on to C2C in order to rebrand her image.

Everything that happened during and post ARTPOP was all Troy’s doing.

Bradley
2 hours ago, whateveradore said:

You didn't have to waste your time defending anything, what I stated are facts, you proved them yourself when you said that the Super Bowl needed to have streams and other formats of viewing to archive such a thing. My intention was to show the differences from Bobby to Troye, I much rather Bobby taking care of gaga as he takes her health in consideration to stuff, this is no hate towards him.

Just facts and opinions, it's not that serious ma'am. I couldn't care less about Gaga's ticket sales in Vegas, we all known she is doing JUST fine... the setlist is a perfect way to summon up her trajectory to this day, and the concept of Enigma helping her heal her self means a lot to all of us, but the costumes are a choice, and her dancing on it has been heavily meme'd

+I do agree that having Gaga on the super bowl was high achievement for Bobby and congratulation on behalf of gaga and him, but people had higher expectations to it as the previous ones were Katy and Beyonce (even tho it was Coldplay) 

So Gaga could do 99 things right out of 100 things, and because of that one thing, you're going to label Enigma 'a choice'? Don't you think you should be more reasonable than that?

The Superbowl is the second most watched musical event in America behind Katy Perry, and is the most watched musical event in history, what more do you want? Some critics even consider this to be one of the best halftime shows ever, joining the league of Michael Jackson.

whateveradore
52 minutes ago, Bradley said:

you're going to label Enigma 'a choice'? 

behind Katy Perry, and is the most watched musical event in history

The thing with the Super Bowl is that it only got to that place due to external viwings a thing that the other half times didn't so many don't consider it to be the best.
I enjoyed Katy a bit more than Gaga as she had more of a props based show while gaga was thecnicall and physical (which always worries me nowadays).

And me calling ENIGMA a choice s nothing more than a joke, due to the looks and dance

I LOVE GGD
8 minutes ago, whateveradore said:

you can reed the folowwing, in this exact same article:

"...Warner Bros. will open “A Star Is Born” nationwide October 5."

your point?

Jajaja 

Archived