Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Favorite Pair of Naughty Gaga Songs?

Isidro Guevara

Favorite Pair of Naughty Gaga Songs?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Pair of Naughty Gaga Songs?

• Poker Face/ LoveGame
    • So Happy I Could Die/ Teeth
    • Government Hooker/ Heavy Metal Lover
    • Sexxx Dreams/ G.U.Y.
    • Dancin' In Circles/ A-Yo

Featured Posts

Smother Em Eh

I do SHICD and SD, but GH and HML are magically sexy.

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

58 minutes ago, Jose P said:

Well kinda. It talks about masturbation and has some semi sexual undertones. Not entirely sexual but somewhat.

I low-key momentarily rebooted my brain and forgot the lyrics. You right. You right. 

The Carpenters

SEXXX Dreams for the win! Was probably the most I got excited before the release of ARTPOP. Still wonder if there was anyway it could be a single.

Oddly enough, I voted for the AYO/Dancin' In Circles combo. Both are just so kooky and obnoxious and totally enjoyable? I mean, the same could totally be said for nearly all of the songs, but these two are especially goofy.

Something about AYO is, like, incredibly... like, girl-on-girl? I don't know why, something about the vibe? "Got you drippin' like no other" is also such an odd and hilarious sexual lyric to me like... you talmbout p*ssy, Gaga!?!?

3 points in and ready for more

nenhures
2 minutes ago, Miel said:

Oddly enough, I voted for the AYO/Dancin' In Circles combo. Both are just so kooky and obnoxious and totally enjoyable? I mean, the same could totally be said for nearly all of the songs, but these two are especially goofy.

Something about AYO is, like, incredibly... like, girl-on-girl? I don't know why, something about the vibe? "Got you drippin' like no other" is also such an odd and hilarious sexual lyric to me like... you talmbout p*ssy, Gaga!?!?

Ikr? AYO and Hey Girl ooze homoerotic energy and I live for it

Isidro Guevara
3 minutes ago, Miel said:

I know right? They're personal in a funny but enjoyable kind of way. There's something very wild about them!:creepflop: I also get that feeling from Teeth.

I'll WRECK U right Up...G.U.Y.!!!🌋💥

Isidro Guevara
33 minutes ago, The Carpenters said:

Still wonder if there was anyway it could be a single.

Maybe, if it featured Justin Timberlake. I could see it happening in 2013. Imagine:pray:

I'll WRECK U right Up...G.U.Y.!!!🌋💥

Archived