rumor

Mariah predicted to hit #1 (Simon)

LateToCult

Featured Posts

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Queen Bitch

Didn't it already hit number 1? In that case wouldn't it still "just" be her 18th number one and not her 19th?

nenhures
1 minute ago, August3 said:

Didn't it already hit number 1? In that case wouldn't it still "just" be her 18th number one and not her 19th?

That's the crazy thing about this song, it never actually hit number 1. It peaked at #3 in January of this year (and it re-peaked again this week), which doesn't seem right but is true.

Queen Bitch
1 minute ago, nenhures said:

That's the crazy thing about this song, it never actually hit number 1. It peaked at #3 in January of this year (and it re-peaked again this week), which doesn't seem right but is true.

That's crazy. It's like one of the biggest songs ever. But it will be her 19th number one then. Good for her:vegas:

Blown Away

mariah carey glitter GIF

As it should have been years ago already... But slay a bit :firega:

Hopefully the week after that has Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree at number 2.

Also Heartless :shocked: Loverboy teas

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

FfFfFfFF

I'm pretty indifferent to Mariah but the song is such a Christmas stample and well-known hit. It deserves the #1 position.

FfFfFfFF
1 hour ago, August3 said:

It wasn't included in the 90s charts because according to their rules they only allowed singles released to radio.. which it was not.

Katharine Hepburn
8 hours ago, Blahwhatever22 said:

What a legend:diane: Her 19th number one single

tenor.gif?itemid=13021290

While Nicki has 0 number 1s. Iconic, literally iconic

Mariah is so talented and worked so hard for this - just one more chart topper and she'll tie the beatles for most numbers ones ever!

xoxo Joanne

23 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

It wasn't included in the 90s charts because according to their rules they only allowed singles released to radio.. which it was not.

Actually they didn't count single that wasn't commercially released (CD, Casette, Vinyl)

if it's was only Radio it couldn't chart many of Mariah song didn't chart bc of that stupid rules...

corvus albus
2 hours ago, Andreu said:

Not Heartless serving a ME :bradley:

ME! only fell one spot after hitting #2 though. YNTCD fell out the top 10 after it's debut :enigma:

HeavyCapiLover

I mean it's cool but does that mean that it will happen every year from now on ? Cuz it has been peaking higher each year :oprah:

Archived