Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
politics

UK General Election 2019 - Results

Featured Posts

DrewJayC

Fellow brits, tomorrow is Election Day and it’s set to be the most important in decades. 

Discuss, vent, debate about the election in this thread. Who you voting for? Are you voting tactically or just not at all?

Polls open at 7am and close at 10pm

Who will you choose?

🟥🟨🟦🟩

Edited by DrewJayC
#BeMoreSharon
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Glamourpuss

I forgot all about this and thought it had happened today for a moment then.  I think I'm going to vote for Labour. I don't really want to but I know I definitely don't want to vote for the conservatives and I don't think there are many other parties in my area I can vote for anyway because nobody is representing them. 

Edited by Glamourpuss
Serial liker
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

gagzus

Let’s all remember to vote labour and please don’t do protest votes just because Corbyn’s an ass

2012ga is my aesthetic
  • Like 4
  • YAAAS 1

Bear

Voting labour tactically. 🟥

I don't particularlly like the current labour set up but it is infinitely better than the conservative alternative that we are at serious risk of facing, whose policies will negatively impact just about everyone except the very elite.

Edited by Bear
  • Like 5
  • YAAAS 1

Zander

I'm normally a Labour voter but I just don't want him as Prime Minister, and I don't want to vote conservative either. I could tactically vote but I don't want to. I might just not vote and I've realised its okay if I don't. 

Edited by Zander
  • Like 1
  • Sad 9

xoxo Craig

I was gonna make this thread tomorrow and update with live results but you beat me to it :air:   

My vote goes to the SNP 

Bear
2 minutes ago, Zander said:

I'm normally a Labour voter but I just don't want him as Prime Minister, and I don't want to vote conservative either. I could tactically vote but I don't want to. I might just not vote and I've realised its okay if I don't. 

Yep I can understand and feel not really wanting him as PM either. :/ For me personally it comes down to policies and impact though. I'd rather have Corbyn as a PM even if I'm not the biggest fan of him but still get to have labour policies over a PM I absolutely despise backed by policies that are, imo, gunna seriously mess up so many people.

Tories still have the lead in polls at the minute so I wanna do whatever I can to stop them.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

xoxo Craig
Just now, Bear said:

Yep I can understand and feel not really wanting him as PM either. :/ For me personally it comes down to policies and impact though. I'd rather have Corbyn as a PM even if I'm not the biggest fan of him but still get to have labour policies over a PM I absolutely despise backed by policies that are, imo, gunna seriously mess up so many people.

Tories still have the lead in polls at the minute so I wanna do whatever I can to stop them.

The polls are only a rough guide and they aren't always accurate... I guess the most accurate poll would be the exit polls, and even then, its not that accurate. But this was the current poll:

The Tory majority has already been cut from 40, to 28. Its a big ask for Labour but I hope they can do something. I hope people in Scotland vote SNP and we get atleast 50 seats

• Like 1

DrewJayC

I have to vote tactically because my constituency won Tory by 4 percent in 2017 and was previously (before 2010) a strong Lib Dem strong hold. So I’m voting Lib Dem hopefully to swing my constituency back to Lib Dem and lower boris’ chance of a majority 

If you don’t know who to vote for check swap my vote and it will tell you who to vote for to kick out the torys 

#BeMoreSharon
  • Like 4

DrewJayC
19 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

I was gonna make this thread tomorrow and update with live results but you beat me to it :air:   

My vote goes to the SNP 

We can both do a live result thing anyway 🤗

#BeMoreSharon
  • YAAAS 1

Bear
2 minutes ago, DrewJayC said:

I have to vote tactically because my constituency won Tory by 4 percent in 2017 and was previously (before 2010) a strong Lib Dem strong hold. So I’m voting Lib Dem hopefully to swing my constituency back to Lib Dem and lower boris’ chance of a majority 

If you don’t know who to vote for check swap my vote and it will tell you who to vote for to kick out the torys 

yasss :applause: anything to stop them

6 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

The polls are only a rough guide and they aren't always accurate... I guess the most accurate poll would be the exit polls, and even then, its not that accurate. But this was the current poll:The Tory majority has already been cut from 40, to 28. Its a big ask for Labour but I hope they can do something. I hope people in Scotland vote SNP and we get atleast 50 seats

yep, I'm glad that gap is closing but absolutely its a huge ask and I'm pessimistically anticipating the Tory win.

Which is why it's so important everyone votes and has their say. We're gunna need a miracle tomorrow :pray:

• Like 1

DrewJayC

i don’t know HOW reliable the source is but it’s got me excited 

#BeMoreSharon
  • YAAAS 1

ThatBinch

Lib Dem tactical vote. But it looks like Tories will win by a landslide. Which means Brexit will be steamrolled through and we'll probably plunge into a recession so severe it makes the 2008 financial crisis look like a minor blip. 

Corbyn either needs to resign on Friday or Labour members should do the honourable thing and stage a mutiny to force him out.  He has destroyed the opposition and thereby allowed a far-right cult of Tory MPs to destroy the UK. Unforgivable. 

• Like 1