achievement

Shallow: #3 Most Googled Song Globally

Runway

Featured Posts

Gagaloo911

And Gaga is also #3 for most searched red carpet looks on Google  :sis:

Le slay :sis:

HoneyB

When it first came out I was unfortunately one of the negative-nancies who said the song wouldn’t gain any traction but I’m glad I was proven wrong!:sis: Legend continues to win, a moment that is most pleasing to me:sis:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Economy
8 minutes ago, Talenti said:

When it first came out I was unfortunately one of the negative-nancies who said the song wouldn’t gain any traction but I’m glad I was proven wrong!:sis: Legend continues to win, a moment that is most pleasing to me:sis:

Same. I underestimated it's success

Tho to he fair, it's success was indeed way more moderate at first especially here in North America... It only really strongly took off after the Oscars

8 minutes ago, Talenti said:

Never doubt haaa again! She is an Oscar-winning, GRAMMY-winning, EMMY-nominated singer-songwriter actress. The most well rounded talent in showbiz at this point and a modern day baby Streisand! 🙏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

18 minutes ago, Talenti said:

Same

Teal Ambition
23 minutes ago, Red said:

Most must be Brazilians trying to understand what “shallow now” means 

Want to have a good laugh? :air: 

Top 5 searches in Brazil:

Screen-Shot-2019-12-11-at-1-04-43-PM.png

And another:

Screen-Shot-2019-12-11-at-1-05-35-PM.png

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Archived