💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Poppy - Fill the Crown

Roboboy

Featured Posts

Roboboy

Note: Images of dead bodies if that triggers you :)

BTW THIS SONG IS SO ****ING WEIRD

TheSlash

Why not just renaming the other thread :laughga: .

Anyway, I love the song. Bloodmoney is still better, but this one's a bop as well :music: .

Ew, David!

Helxig

This song is so good! I love that Poppy just does whatever she wants. Even if some of her music is hit or miss with me I still appreciate how good it is every time!

I also feel like she's split with Titanic and is more free to be herself as an artist instead of the character. Did you see that she posted a selfie with her natural brown hair on Instagram?

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Sanne Godijn
4 hours ago, TheSlash said:

Why not just renaming the other thread :laughga: .

Anyway, I love the song. Bloodmoney is still better, but this one's a bop as well :music: .

What do you believe when nobody watching what do you believe who do you believe when nobody watching what do you believe 

TheSlash
10 minutes ago, Sanne Godijn said:

Why do you believe when nobody watching what do you believe who do you believe when nobody watching what do you believe 

It's always "What do you believe..." :air:

Ew, David!

itsmebuddy

She did...THAT and THAT is what she did. I don’t really like the “fill the crown let them know we’re fed” part but other than that it’s one of my favorites

totally stream "bedroom floor" by it's me, buddy :D

Roboboy
2 hours ago, Helxig said:

This song is so good! I love that Poppy just does whatever she wants. Even if some of her music is hit or miss with me I still appreciate how good it is every time!

I also feel like she's split with Titanic and is more free to be herself as an artist instead of the character. Did you see that she posted a selfie with her natural brown hair on Instagram?

Yeah exactly! It looks like she kinda gets rid of the character in the video. The dead poppy really freaked me out lol

Sanne Godijn
2 hours ago, TheSlash said:

It's always "What do you believe..." :air:

What do you believe when nobody watching what do you believe when nobody watching what do you believe  there fixed

Helxig
20 hours ago, LG6IsComing said:

Yeah exactly! It looks like she kinda gets rid of the character in the video. The dead poppy really freaked me out lol

The Poppy schtick worked really well for getting people interested and following her at the beginning, but I think she's ready to just be a modern pop star. 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived