Watch the official commercial for Voce Viva

Sign in to follow this  
new video

Poppy - Fill the Crown (Teaser) - Song + Video Tonight!

LG6IsHere

this sounds so good omfg

we don't know when exactly it's coming out - reportedly four hours from now. This is reportedly gonna show her denouncing the character - as she has stopped working with Titanic and has also recently dyed her hair brunette!!!

ย 

Edited by LG6IsComing
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 1
  • Shook 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Antichrist

didn't know she stopped working with Titanic.

ย 

kinda glad, this poppy is SLAYAAAAAAAAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :nooo:ย :bradley:

  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
LG6IsHere
Just now, Antichrist said:

didn't know she stopped working with Titanic.

ย 

kinda glad, this poppy is SLAYAAAAAAAAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :nooo:ย :bradley:

yeah he reportedly got really mad at her cause she doesn't wanna do the character anymore and cause she got a boyfriend. there are also new videos of him being a stalker and smashing glasses n **** yikes he's a flop. can't believe i met him yuck :bradley:

  • Like 2
  • Shook 2
  • Sad 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pop Music

thank the lord she got away from titanicย 

Gaga ๐Ÿ’Taylor ๐Ÿ’Carly Rae ๐Ÿ’Marina ๐Ÿ’Britney ๐Ÿ’Shania ๐Ÿ’Disney ๐Ÿ’Lush ๐Ÿ’Corey Fogelmanis
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Antichrist
5 minutes ago, LG6IsComing said:

yeah he reportedly got really mad at her cause she doesn't wanna do the character anymore and cause she got a boyfriend. there are also new videos of him being a stalker and smashing glasses n **** yikes he's a flop. can't believe i met him yuck :bradley:

yikes... well, i think the evidence has been there for quite some time, i'm REALLY GLAD she got away from him, i've had a hunch ever since she turned to nu-metal that she'd probably leave him behind.

ย 

good for the bitch, cant wait to see her live to the full potential :legend:

  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
UWontUseMyMind

Praise brunette NuPoppyย :tony:, Canโ€™t wait for this new song:excited2: all theย songsย released for I Disagree until now are pure bops:flutter:

  • YAAAS 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
aaron l

Love it so much, truly debating on buying tix to her show but some of her fans scare me.ย :rip:

  • YAAAS 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Antichrist
8 minutes ago, aaron l said:

Love it so much, truly debating on buying tix to her show but some of her fans scare me.ย :rip:

which show?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChromeAngel

Iโ€™m excited to see the direction she goes now that Titanic is out of the picture. She was pretty much doing the same thing over and over and not really going anywhere

  • Like 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
gagapoppy

THE BROWN HAIR IS KILLING ME SHE LOOKS SO GOOD...so glad that Titanic is out of the picture, something is telling me that it was him that was forcing her to keep her hair blonde

Diamonds by Itโ€™s Me, Buddy out now :)

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sanne Godijn

I wish poppy and mars argo collab just to pissย off titanicย 

Edited by Sanne Godijn
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
aaron l
2 hours ago, Antichrist said:

which show?

Boston!!

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dukttape
3 hours ago, ChromeAngel said:

Iโ€™m excited to see the direction she goes now that Titanic is out of the picture. She was pretty much doing the same thing over and over and not really going anywhere

In what world is that last part true? Don't get me wrong, this is amazing news though

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ladey Gaygay

YAS BITCH. NOW HAVE A BLACKOUT WH*RISH ERA!!!! YES PUTAAAAAAA

๐–Ž ๐–˜๐–‘๐–Š๐–Š๐–• ๐–œ๐–Ž๐–™๐– ๐–Œ๐–š๐–ž๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–”๐–— ๐–‹๐–š๐–“ ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–‰๐–—๐–š๐–Œ๐–˜

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChromeAngel
48 minutes ago, Dukttape said:

In what world is that last part true? Don't get me wrong, this is amazing news though

The Titanic thing? Thatโ€™s what everyoneโ€™s been saying so Iโ€™m just going with itย 

  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...