💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Haus Labs Launches HAUS of Whiskey collection

PoshLife

Featured Posts

Glamourpuss

04_hausof_whiskey_armswatch_900x900.jpg?

01_hausofwhiskey_main_900x900.jpg?v=1575

I think I'm too pale for this collection but it's a really beautiful colour collection when you see it like this. I like how the Rye glam attack looks so much brighter on a dark skin tone.

Chromaticunt
9 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

If y'all think she has time for music...married to medicine lol GIF by Dish Nation

Ikr. She's gonna pull a Rihanna and go radio silent on the music front for five f*cking years. :cryga:

phantasmas
6 hours ago, Glamourpuss said:

I think I'm too pale for this collection but it's a really beautiful colour collection when you see it like this. I like how the Rye glam attack looks so much brighter on a dark skin tone.

pale ass Aquaria wore Haus Labs the other night

Aquaria+dFGk65bmfssm.jpg

i think you'll be fine wearing darker colors :classy:

edit: Gaga wore it and shes also white lmao

gagasicebath
16 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I'm almost certain the lip colour won't work on me, but I love the Rye Glam Attack so yep, she's about to get more money from me...drunk kristen wiig GIF 

Franch Toast

F*ck this. I'm already in love with the eyeliner in Whiskey. I'm going to have to fork over another f*cking paycheck for the matching Glam Attack and possibly lip gloss, aren't I? 

If only Haus Labs made the crap products that the little haters claim they make – then I could save my money. 

She/Her/Hers

Glamourpuss
5 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

If only Haus Labs made the crap products that the little haters claim they make – then I could save my money. 

Truth. :tony:

gagasicebath
5 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

F*ck this. I'm already in love with the eyeliner in Whiskey. I'm going to have to fork over another f*cking paycheck for the matching Glam Attack and possibly lip gloss, aren't I? 

I feel your pain!  At this rate I'll be rolling into Vegas next year with $1 and a  sandwich :ladyhaha:

SharkmanthaC

I actually really like this collection. The brown tones look good on most skin tones.  

she/her/hers

G U C C I

She looks so stunning in these latest Haus Labs pics!!! This one is so gorgeous I wouldn't mind this being her look for her LG6 era at alll 

Teal Ambition

I ordered Rye glam attack from the Haus of Whiskey collection :vegas:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

JazzGa
2 hours ago, Taide said:

Haus Labs in a nutshell :coffee:

businesses want MONEY??? :shocked: Omg sis I never realized!

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

ChromeAngel
2 hours ago, Glamourpuss said:

It’s just browns. These will look good on just about everyone

Archived