Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
celeb

Roxette singer Marie Fredriksson dead at 61

Featured Posts

Lona Delery

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-50730052

"Roxette singer Marie Fredriksson has died aged 61, her manager has confirmed.

The Swedish star achieved global success in the 1990s with hits including The Look, Joyride and It Must Have Been Love.

A statement said the singer had died on Tuesday, 9 December "following a 17-year long battle with cancer"."

Edited by Lona Delery
Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride
  • Shook 2
  • Sad 30

BadGurlMadge

I know, my teacher read the newspaper during our test and said it out loud because she was a big fan of her...

that teacher must’ve taken it so hard because she legit started to cry during our lesson.....

:toofunny:

strike a ****ing pose
  • Sad 10

Magui

No! :( I can't even express my sadness in words. I'm a huge Roxette fan. A few days ago I was listening to my CDs. Super sad about the news.

• Love 1
  • Sad 1

warioaddams

So Sad. I can't recount how many times I have listened to "No sé si es amor" the spanish versión of "It must have been love". This song has been in my life for the past few years. Rest in piece angel and thank you for such wonderful masterpieces. 

Edited by warioaddams
  • Love 2

LGs LM

RIP to this icon. I grew up singing It Must Have Been Love and Listen to Your Heart at karaokes when I was a kid.

• Like 2