1. Sick visuals making every other video of hers look cheap

2. Critical acclaim

3. Ahead of its time

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PlanetChromatica

1. 4-5 fully promoted singles/eras, preferably 2 before the album release and 2 or more after with music videos that re-instate Gaga's status as the queen of music videos and make the release of the videos an event again.

2. Bring back the dance music but with powerful vocals, think Whitney Houston IWDWS mixed with modern and futuristic sounds

3. A world tour either stadiums and major cities to minimise the amount of travelling or mini-residencies, in major cities around the world and PLEASE A TOUR DVD :giveup:

MaryJaneHolland
3 hours ago, highlyreductive said:

Amazing Season 6 GIF by Bachelor in Paradise

Jokes aside, you can read about the folktronica genre itself as it is pretty elusive. Anything goes as long as it incorporates folk elements in a progressive way (with an electro beat as a base). Madonna's work with Mirwais is a well known example within pop.

What I have in mind with Gaga is – don't ditch country altogether (I know some fans would love to watch the pink hat burn), just experiment with it a bit more. Like, imagine if she further explored it in collaboration with artists like SOPHIE or BloodPop and their respective sound palettes. God knows what that could sound like, but the thought excites me.

Folktronica makes me think of American Life, but I dont think theres a "bop" on it.

Also, country amd SOPHIE guuurll :air:

lupuselectro

1. I'd love a cohesive, somewhat experimental body of work executed exactly as Gaga imagines it, that will later be considered her Magnum opus

2. I'd love her to record a LONG song, I'm talking around 10 minutes. Idk why. I just like them and I feel like it's something she can serve:poot:

3. Out of the box visuals (videos, album/single artwork/lewks)

In 𝕮𝕳𝕽𝕺𝕸𝕬𝕿𝕴𝕮𝕬 no one thing is greater than another, and kindness rules all.

not Chromatica
1 hour ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Folktronica makes me think of American Life, but I dont think theres a "bop" on it.

Also, country amd SOPHIE guuurll :air:

Don't Tell Me and Hollywood are proper bops. Regardless, Madonna was just a general example. I'm not saying that's the sound Gaga should emulate, nor that SOPHIE should make a country album. I would just like to see them experiment with the sound, since they're already working together. Also we know Gaga's lowkey into acoustic guitars and stuff so why not go wild with it. A-YO but make it a 3016 space rodeo soundtrack. Her folktronica could mean anything. :koons: 

Battle 4 Ur Life
On 12/9/2019 at 9:28 PM, Gypsy Life said:

1. To come out

this.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Cavadour

1. An album that outshines ALL the current WW music production.

2. A tour with a COMPLETE european leg

...and dates in ALL the countries where fans are waiting to see her since years too !

3. A double HQ 4K BluRay HD feature of that tour + hours of behind the scenes and extras

But if she goes for that movie with Ridley and other non musical projects - which, knowing her are more than probable to happen - she won't have time to do that. And I'll be happy anyway with anything she'll grace us.

:worship2:

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart

1. Disco influenced

2. Arena-shaking Ballad (like Speechless) with a big build up

3. 3 music videos at least directed by big-name directors (i.e. Klein, Akerlund, etc) 

On 12/11/2019 at 9:22 AM, AndiGaga said:

1. Disco-Pop

2. Great music videos, ala Applause

3. A 2020 Version of Brooklyn Nights

lol we basically want at the same thing

not Chromatica
10 minutes ago, Cavadour said:

2. A tour with a COMPLETE european leg

I mean that's not up to anyone, not even her but I'm not gonna lie - SAME.

I've sadly never seen her live before and I'd really like to at her next world tour so the last thing I want is for the show to be cancelled.

seashellplay

Balance between high-concept and the whole simple quality of Joanne/ASIB

At least 4+ singles with some form of visual

Multimedia project

Archived