💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

NYT:Before Death, Juice WRLD Flew on Jet Loaded With Drugs

Newpolitics

Featured Posts

Newpolitics

0?e=2159024400&v=beta&t=VFBSP5sh9f_hrB3R

NYT:When a private plane carrying the popular 21-year-old SoundCloud rapper Juice WRLD landed in Chicago after 1 a.m. on Sunday, law enforcement officials were waiting, having received information from a federal task force that guns and drugs might be onboard.

It was during the subsequent early morning search of the plane and questioning of the dozen individuals on the flight from the Los Angeles area that the rapper, born Jarad A. Higgins, began convulsing, said Anthony Guglielmi, a Chicago police spokesman, on Monday.

Federal agents quickly administered Narcan, a drug used to revive people thought to be overdosing on opioids, to Mr. Higgins, and the Chicago Fire Department was on the scene in under seven minutes, Guglielmi said. But the rapper, who was taken to a hospital, was pronounced dead just after 3 a.m.

The Cook County Medical Examiner’s Office said on Monday that it could not determine Mr. Higgins’s cause of death until additional studies were administered, including cardiac pathology, neuropathology and toxicology. The police said they did not suspect foul play.

Authorities said that when the plane landed at the Atlantic Aviation hangar at Midway airport, it was carrying approximately 70 pounds of marijuana in 41 vacuum-sealed bags; six bottles of liquid prescription codeine cough syrup; and three firearms, including two 9 mm pistols and a .40-caliber pistol, along with metal-piercing bullets and a high-capacity ammunition magazine.

The plane, a Gulfstream jet, had come from Van Nuys, Calif., on Saturday. None of the suitcases carrying the drugs had names or personal items attached, the authorities said, and no drug charges have been filed. “As of last night, everybody was being cooperative,” said Mr. Guglielmi, the police spokesman.

Two men identified as security guards for Mr. Higgins — Christopher Long, 36, and Henry Dean, 27 — were charged with misdemeanors for illegally possessing guns and ammunition. Mr. Long was charged with unlawful possession of a firearm, while Mr. Dean, who had a permit to carry a gun in Illinois, was charged with carrying a concealed firearm at an airport and possessing the ammunition.

Mr. Higgins had jumped from the underground world of D.I.Y. teenagers on SoundCloud to the pop mainstream last year with the success of his melodic, freestyled rap songs including “Lucid Dreams,” which reached No. 2 on the Billboard Hot 100. His second album for Interscope Records, “Death Race for Love,” debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard album chart in March.

juice-wrld.jpg?w=1000&h=563&crop=1

Upon news of his death, the rapper, who turned 21 on Dec. 2, was mourned by his contemporaries, including Drake, Chance the Rapper, Lil Yachty, Ellie Goulding and Camila Cabello. His label called him “a gentle soul whose creativity knew no bounds.” Listeners responded by streaming Juice WRLD music, with half of Spotify’s United States Top 10 on Monday made up of his songs.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/09/arts/music/juice-wrld-guns-drugs.html

what?:omg:

A falling star fell from your heart and landed in my eyes I screamed aloud, as it tore through them, and now it's left me blind

Newpolitics
3 hours ago, Biggest Fan said:

He’s was a new artist ?

nope he was actually known for his big hit lucid dreams in the hip hop world

A falling star fell from your heart and landed in my eyes I screamed aloud, as it tore through them, and now it's left me blind

TSUNAMI
12 minutes ago, Newpolitics said:

Hip hop or Autotune trap?

Biggest Fan
23 minutes ago, Newpolitics said:

His videos were really good and interesting 

he was really good looking too :saladga:

What cause a man to go this wild ?

🤖

Biggest Fan
16 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Wow that's crazy that his death coincided with their search of his plane. 

What do you mean ?

🤖

FATCAT
1 minute ago, Biggest Fan said:

What do you mean ?

Like they obviously had been investigating him for months, if not years from other sources, and got a warrant in advance & everything, then boom, he dies right when they have literally all the evidence. It's like a movie plot or something how things lined up

Purr more, hiss less.

Biggest Fan
4 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Like they obviously had been investigating him for months, if not years from other sources, and got a warrant in advance & everything, then boom, he dies right when they have literally all the evidence. It's like a movie plot or something how things lined up

What was he presumably guilty of ?

Was he going to spill the tea on

something and that’s why he got shut-down ?

🤖

FATCAT
Just now, Biggest Fan said:

What was he presumably guilty of ?

Was he going to spill the tea on

something and that’s why he got shut-down ?

I'm not saying he was murdered if that's what you mean, just that the timing was wild

Purr more, hiss less.

Biggest Fan
6 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Ohh you meant like the evidence is right in our faces? The drugs? The arms ? He presumably “overdose”  but he got assasinated ?

🤖

gumzy3000

I feel bad for saying this but he had the talent and the power and platform to make it big. He clearly had the money and connections to succeed but he made some horrible decisions. How can someone  this successful make such bad decisions? Swallowing pills to hide it from the police? I mean, that is clearly a bad idea, and carrying guns and that much weed in a flight? Seriously? Why even have guns and so much drugs?  I feel bad but at the same time, he made terrible decisions and he paid the ultimate price. 

trolly troll troll

Archived