💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lizzo wears open-butt dress to Lakers game

JazzGa

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, the Devil of Pop said:

This comment is straight up fatphobic, Exhibit A of body-policing. Who tf are you to know how "healthy" either of those women are? Are you their doctor?

EXISTING is not PROMOTING OBESITY.

The FDA does know tho 

Metlifetable2.jpg

Spoiler

Personally, as someone who did professional modelling for years and was expected to have a certain figure and measurements (thanks to a rigorous exercise routine and extremely healthy diet of only whole foods, with nothing processed or added sugar) to fit into sample sized clothes, I get a little offended by the whole "all bodies can be beautiful and modelesque". Being too skinny or too fat are equally terrible and neither should be promoted. 

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thomas P
9 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

The FDA does know tho 

Metlifetable2.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Personally, as someone who did professional modelling for years and was expected to have a certain figure and measurements (thanks to a rigorous exercise routine and extremely healthy diet of only whole foods, with nothing processed or added sugar) to fit into sample sized clothes, I get a little offended by the whole "all bodies can be beautiful and modelesque". Being too skinny or too fat are equally terrible and neither should be promoted. 

Some things are out of people’s control. 

Ok boomer

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

derpmonster
3 hours ago, Gracious Gaga said:

WOW did not realize what was going on in the second pic.  Looked like a floating potato with no legs!!!

EDIT: we also need to talk about the daddy sitting next to her... I need his @ NOW

That guy looks like an older version of @Magneto

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

and i oop

If Gaga did this, you all would be cheering. Why is it any different if Lizzo does it?

Are you forgetting what Gaga has worn in public?

lady-gaga-underwear-1396516057-view-1.jp

4f14744848a91609e0b76c0e6eee8d69.jpg

a4e89-eyxsmtt86_c.jpg?w=348

And there's absolutely nothing wrong with Gaga dressing like this. Just like there's nothing wrong with how Lizzo dressed.

Can y'all stop being so disgusting?

derpmonster

Stop pretending to care about her health y'all. She's fine. She's a singer and flute player meaning she has excellent lungs and breath control. When skinny people show the same amount of skin, y'all cheer on. 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Lion Heart

Right but who's the gentleman next to her.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

KleinGa
1 hour ago, Maleficent said:

The FDA does know tho 

Metlifetable2.jpg

Hide contents

So because she's unhealthy, she shouldn't be allowed to sing? Shouldn't be allowed to wear what she wants? Shouldn't be allowed to exist?

4 hours ago, Hades said:

All of this just for a stupid single and promo...

Sir you are shirtless and your avi and dont even have anything to promote

tumblr_p0hbgxZo9c1vwvd1xo2_r1_400.gifv

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

zakariah

personally I find that sh!t disgusting, whether lizzo's wearing it, gaga's wearing it or sam smith's wearing it, idgaf, it's such an unpleasant thing to look at in public.

Archived