💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lizzo wears open-butt dress to Lakers game

JazzGa

Featured Posts

We had the worst weekend in the history of GGD over "yikes" about the the meat dress and then the same people just throwing shade about Lizzo's dress and body.. unbelievable:awkney:

phony hypocrite GIF

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nodandsmile

This thread is the funniest thing I have ever read EVER

6qgq.gif

Imagine stanning Lady doesn't-give-a-f*ck-wears-whatever-she-wants-where-and-when Gaga and talking about "time and place" PLEASE this sh*t is hilarious!

And the "I am not discriminating against her for this reason but for that one"  I can't  :ladyhaha:

Thomas P
1 hour ago, IcePrincess said:

It's plus size

f740a4f349f0b5420b32c0fcaa14.jpg

It's not.

img-la-photos-1staff-469-2-1-rl627geg.jp

I really like that she's confident and positive but promoting severe obesity that leads to death... well not for me

You’re a fvcking d¡ck. Report me 

walk away lauren conrad GIF by The Hills

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

nenhures
2 minutes ago, SimplyTheBest said:

This thread is the funniest thing I have ever read EVER

6qgq.gif

Imagine stanning Lady doesn't-give-a-f*ck-wears-whatever-she-wants-where-and-when Gaga and talking about "time and place" PLEASE this sh*t is hilarious!

And the "I am not discriminating against her for this reason but for that one"  I can't  :ladyhaha:

It's almost as if so many on GGD suffer from selective outrage and think they can hide their bigotry behind hypocrisy and empty reasons  :poot:

Thomas P
1 hour ago, nenhures said:

White GGDer #1: *says or does something racist*

White GGDer #1: But it's not about race!!!11!!1

10 other GGD users: Wow, you're so brave thanks for speaking up :pray:

Dead ass though. This sites been acting up like this since Formation was released. 

nenhures
1 minute ago, Thomas P said:

Dead ass though. This sites been acting up like this since Formation was released. 

You conflate a bunch of messy white gays in a singular space and they all enable each other's bigotry and have a tantrum when called out. It's sad but it's true.

GhettoFabulous

:laughga: suddenly ya’ll care about “kids watching” when a fat black woman wears something daring but when your skinnier faves do it it  would “YAASSS“ gtfo :awkney:  Also don’t know why this is thread worthy tbh she can wear what she wants like isn’t this a  fan site dedicated to a woman that promotes kindness and acceptance...hmmmm:lana:

Ladey Gaygay

Ok why y'all mad, Gaga went out topless for pizza and in a bra/thong combo all the time

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

nodandsmile
8 minutes ago, nenhures said:

It's almost as if so many on GGD suffer from selective outrage and think they can hide their bigotry behind hypocrisy and empty reasons  :poot:

If somebody feeling empowered (in any kinda way) and being unapologetically themselves makes you feel uncomfortable ... darling there's a problem and you are as miserable as one can be 👀 But guess what? Hurt people hurt!

nenhures
1 minute ago, SimplyTheBest said:

If somebody feeling empowered (in any kinda way) and being unapologetically themselves makes you feel uncomfortable ... darling there's a problem and you are as miserable as one can be 👀 But guess what? Hurt people hurt!

You'd expect a site compromised of mostly LGBT people to understand that better than anyone else and yet...

Oh well, at least we know what we stand for :vegas:

YCHofficial

I don't like Lizzo only for the fact she seems to think her obesity is a positive thing. 

Thomas P
35 minutes ago, River said:

We had the worst weekend in the history of GGD over "yikes" about the the meat dress and then the same people just throwing shade about Lizzo's dress and body.. unbelievable:awkney:

phony hypocrite GIF

Twitter works hard, but GGD works harder

KleinGa
2 hours ago, IcePrincess said:

It's plus size

f740a4f349f0b5420b32c0fcaa14.jpg

It's not.

img-la-photos-1staff-469-2-1-rl627geg.jp

I really like that she's confident and positive but promoting severe obesity that leads to death... well not for me

So you’re saying she shouldnt exist because she’s fat? 

Archived