Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Haus Laboratories Prices

Sechito

Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

idk you guys, james charles pallette was 39 pounds for 39 shades iirc but gagas is similar price for way less shades. idk if its just the name brand or sumn but i still think its quite expensive

JusKeepBreathin

It's pricey. $20 for a lipstick.  Correct me  if I am wrong but Haus Labs might be the most expensive make up brand that Coty Inc produces.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

1 minute ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

It's pricey. $20 for a lipstick.  Correct me  if I am wrong but Haus Labs might be the most expensive make up brand that Coty Inc produces.

20 for lipstick??????? isnt that the price of some like smaller pallette????????

JusKeepBreathin
3 minutes ago, Sechito said:

20 for lipstick??????? isnt that the price of some like smaller pallette????????

I don't know.

I just know the lipstick is 20 bucks. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Sanne Godijn

Safyia nigaerd you know the youtuber had a video where she used a charlet tilburry highlighter it was so tiny and it cost 75$ so with hauslabs you get an entire eyeshadow pallete for 30$  so yes its affordable

Jeffree"s mini controversy palette is $28 dollars for 9 shades (best formula on the market), Gaga's natural colors that you can get in 300 other brands is $34 dollars for 10 shades, so id say its only a little up there but she shouldve put it cheaper than Jeffree's considering it owned the market.

JusKeepBreathin

Ok so what happened to the YouTubers trying the new pallette thread?

Sanne Godijn
5 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Yeah i wanna know because i was about to post a funny comment and out of nowhere the thread dissappears what happend ?

11 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

1 minute ago, Sanne Godijn said:

Yeah i wanna know because i was about to post a funny comment and out of nowhere the thread dissappears what happend ?

nenhures
11 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

1 minute ago, Sanne Godijn said:

Got merged

Sassy McSass

Depends if you compare with drugstore makeup or high end. My sister is giving my Haus Labs for Christmas and what she spent on it doesn’t come close to what she spent on her on make up (she always uses high end, but she’s the one with the money and I don’t care about this as much as her). So, yes, it’s relatively affordable. 

I’ll keep looking for Wonderland

I don't usually buy much makeup. My coworker loves it, spends a great deal, always buying new stuff. So comparing to my friend, it's not that pricey, cause she actually buys brands and products that seem the same and are more pricey. I guess it depends. But idk how the market functions regarding these products. 

bloody g
1 hour ago, FameHookah said:

No, the big one is $36

$1 per shade and the small one is $24

Gaga's is way smaller and the quality is not as good ,its kinda patchy and chalky sadly :/

The glam attacks are good tho but stila has cheaper ones that look the same.

The eye lie ner its good but not waterproof and for that price you can also find better ones.

it is 50 dollars

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Archived