💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Favorite Gaga Moment of the 2010s?

Nino

Featured Posts

The decade of Gaga is coming to a close. What was your favorite Gaga-related moment this decade? Pick ONE, even though it's logically impossible. :huntyga:

Mine was probably getting to see ASIB early. I've never been so proud of somebody I've never met. :air:  She really got to live out her actress dreams without compromising her musical artistry AND managed to make a powerful statement about mental health all at the same time.

Just now, Ryusei said:

:diane: 

I still get choked up during BR. We really did that together, monsters and Gaga. :giveup: 

Didymus

This performance combines everything I love about Gaga. The confidence in her own showmanship, the vocal talent, the better-than-the-original vocal and musical interpretation, the classic with a twist look, the drama she injects into the lyrics,...

It's perfect. I want songs like this from her. She's so great at this genre :giveup: Her voice is brilliant for it, as again showcased during ASIB and other covers like her amazing Your Song cover.

A Hybrid

Honestly? This might seem minor to you guys but to me it was when she released Perfect Illusion.

No family’s safe when I sashay

nenhures

It's so hard to choose a single moment because she had such a spectacular decade but I think I'll also go with the Superbowl because of it's sheer magnitude and also because it was a nice representation of Gaga's artistry and talent and it really warmed my heart to see her achieve dream after dream after all the hard work she's put into her career.

Lumiere

Definitely when I saw A Star Is Born for the first time. I cried so hard when the chorus of Shallow came on, like her entire career flashed before my eyes.

gagaschickens

ARTPOOP :koons:

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

8 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

Honestly? This might seem minor to you guys but to me it was when she released Perfect Illusion.

Her best lead single by far. I'll fight anybody who says otherwise :chica:

To me it was:

She was shining and glowing right in front of the GP naysayers, who at the time were turning their backs on her.

Edit: Oh, and

This decade she more than proved that she's here to stay.

Newpolitics

unforgettable moment for me was

the release of lady gaga your song:kara:

i still cry everything i hear it. she did so much justice

A falling star fell from your heart and landed in my eyes I screamed aloud, as it tore through them, and now it's left me blind

Archived