💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DJWS's iPhone stolen

SomethingMore

Featured Posts

I just can't imagine, tbh. I'll try tho :lolgaga:

DJWS walking along the Monster Pit just casually typing away on his iPhone aaaaaand IT'S GONE :lmao:

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Darcklighter22

out of all places to have songs that he's worked on his phone wouldn't be one of them, from how they kept everything on a USB for BTW it's a little sad if it was a gaga fan but not surprised :hor:

Interludicrous

Why would he have Gaga's songs in his phone? They are surely in somewhere highly protected place/computer not in a phone.

Gaga has stuff on her phone as well, and she said that she sends it the producers as well (could be e-mail though). And she carries that thing with her all the time, I'm sure a fan could've snatched it from her hands at some points. The thing is that nobody expects to lose a phone.

But there could be a password on it, if it's there in the first place.

There won't be **** from ARTPOP on there. I remember when BTW came out and Gaga or Garibay (can't remember who) said in an interview that to prevent things from the album leaking they never worked on computers or laptops connected to the internet and they never worked with emails. So I doubt there are copies of things on DJWS or anybody else's phone.

But smfh at this fan. Absurd

smart of them, probably even more locked down this time around. Also you can remote wipe your phone if it gets stolen and it's super easy to do with an iPhone, probably already did it if anything is on there.

If there's info about ARTPOP (not ARTPOP or ARTPOP...) and DJWS locked it by contacting Apple and co. an hour later, then the thief won't be able to leak something cuz people will know who spread the info. Not sure if you got what I tryed to say, am a bit drunk :shy:

HausOfHarlow

OMG.

1. ARTPOP

2. Gaga's phone number

3. Cake Like Lady Gaga :legend:

4. Pictures of Gaga naked.

5. ARTPOP

6. BoomKack's phone number.

7. ARTPOP

OMG. So much stuff is on that phone.

Archived