đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Always Remember Us This Way surpasses Poker Face on Spotify

teawhore

Featured Posts

Economy
16 hours ago, PartySick said:

How many times do Gaga stans have to sit and say "the hit that got away"? :bradley:

Venus and ARUTW deserved SO MUCH MORE.

Why do so many fans always bring up Venus? I legit think it would of flopped as hard as a diamond :air:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick
1 minute ago, Economy said:

Why do so many fans always bring up Venus? I legit think it would of flopped as hard as a diamond :air:

Probably :selena:

It still deserves better though :bradley: give me the outer space, naked, dead bat, drug influenced experience Venus deserved :bradley:

đź–¤

DovakhiinSasha
17 hours ago, PartySick said:

How many times do Gaga stans have to sit and say "the hit that got away"? :bradley:

Venus and ARUTW deserved SO MUCH MORE.

And ScheiĂźe!?! :3

Dirty pony I can't wait to hose you down

boneknuckleskin

Also, I think Katie Kadan sang this song better than Gaga even could on her The Voice performance. No shade at Gaga, just think people should go check that out. :diane::tea:

9 hours ago, Economy said:

I'll never understand the obsession with this song :oprah:

LilyLark
17 hours ago, Sepsami said:

This could've done better than even Shallow and it's a solo song :cryga:

Yep. I think Shallow got the big push because it was catchy, it happened at a pivotal part of the movie, and it was a duet—but ARUTW was arguably a better song and could have had longer legs. It would have played well on the radio if given a push, it is a "wedding" type song, it has a timeless feel, and it has wide crossover appeal like an Adele ballad.

KatieJudasGaga4
18 hours ago, Sepsami said:

This could've done better than even Shallow and it's a solo song :cryga:

Tbh, I don't think it would've done better than Shallow, but it would still be a hit.

Everyone loved the Gaga/Bradley "relationship" with Shallow and its one of the most successfully duets of all time.

Archived