Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The Conjuring Part 3 Announced

KleinGa

Featured Posts

Defmix100
10 minutes ago, KleinGa said:

- The Ferry Man

are there any details of what this is about?

I don't know why they are doing a Crooked Man movie though, he was the weakest part of the 2nd movie and looked way too digital. Would have been better for James Wan to do this and just produce the Crooked Man.

I also read ages ago that the Conjuring 3 will focus around the Haunting in Connecticut case

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jacs vs looser
2 minutes ago, KleinGa said:

It sounds just from the title that this might be darker than ever.

Really? To me it just sounds kind of ... childish/cheesy. IDK, like anyone could've come up with that.

I would've rather something like "The Devil's strings" or "Pull of the Devil", you know, the same concept but with a more serious sounding undertone. Just my opinion, tho.

KleinGa
2 minutes ago, Newpolitics said:

really cuz apparently this was one of the cases of ed and lorraine warren

and there were rumors about the making oof a movie of this story around 2017

It is? The only doll i see that was one of their cases is Annabelle. As far as I see, it isn't connected to the Wareens

I just did some research and it seems Robert inspired Child's Play and there were several (5) Robert The Doll movies made, most recent 2019. The movies aren't connected to The Conjuring Universe.

Newpolitics
1 minute ago, KleinGa said:

It is? The only doll i see that was one of their cases is Annabelle. As far as I see, it isn't connected to the Wareens

I just did some research and it seems Robert inspired Child's Play and there were several (5) Robert The Doll movies made, most recent 2019. The movies aren't connected to The Conjuring Universe.

oh ok thanks .it was a rumor only and i don't know why  i believe it   :oops:

A falling star fell from your heart and landed in my eyes I screamed aloud, as it tore through them, and now it's left me blind

KleinGa
1 minute ago, Defmix100 said:

I don't know why they are doing a Crooked Man movie though, he was the weakest part of the 2nd movie and looked way too digital. Would have been better for James Wan to do this and just produce the Crooked Man.

I also read ages ago that the Conjuring 3 will focus around the Haunting in Connecticut case

Not much is revealed about what The Ferry Man will be about. All we have is the lore that was told in Annabelle 3. The Ferryman was the most talked about after that movie and stuck with a lot of people so I'm guessing that's why they're exploring giving him a movie.

The Crooked Man is an interesting choice I agree. For me, it was terrifying to watch it on screen :cryga: so I guess that's why I'm hyped. Along with The Nun, it was also a standout from TC2 so another reason they are doing it. James doing this gives me faith but i really wish he did TC3. 

KleinGa
11 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

“The Devil Made Me Do It reveals a chilling story of terror, murder and unknown evil that shocked even experienced real-life paranormal investigators Ed and Lorraine Warren. One of the most sensational cases from their files, it starts with a fight for the soul of a young boy, then takes them beyond anything they’d ever seen before, to mark the first time in U.S. history that a murder suspect would claim demonic possession as a defense.”

Chromaticunt
18 minutes ago, jacs vs looser said:

The title is ... a choice :laughga:

Such a bad title. I wish they'd just go back to calling them 2, 3, 4 etc. 

Hyped for this though. :woohoo: The Conjuring is one of my favourite horror movies. 

rumours

The first one was absolutely fantastic.

The second one was not scary in the slightest and was a huge disappointment.

I'm hoping they can redeem themselves (esp. after the blah Annabelle Series and horrific Nun spinoff) with this third one. They need to.

KleinGa
39 minutes ago, Newpolitics said:

O.T : i hope i don't get disapointed . the nun so much hyped up and even i got excited only for me to come from disappointment after   watching it in the theatres :bradley:

I refuse to acknowledge that horrible movie. A stain on the franchise honestly 

Defmix100
34 minutes ago, KleinGa said:

Not much is revealed about what The Ferry Man will be about. All we have is the lore that was told in Annabelle 3. The Ferryman was the most talked about after that movie and stuck with a lot of people so I'm guessing that's why they're exploring giving him a movie.

The Crooked Man is an interesting choice I agree. For me, it was terrifying to watch it on screen :cryga: so I guess that's why I'm hyped. Along with The Nun, it was also a standout from TC2 so another reason they are doing it. James doing this gives me faith but i really wish he did TC3. 

Oh right I still need to see Annabelle 3

I love the name the Crooked Man and they set it up really well it was just the CGI execution which ruined it for me, especially when you can see the amazing concept designs they originally had and they shot an actor practically but decided against that later. I think the Nun was my favourite part of TC2 and it made sense to turn that into a feature, I know the guy who directed it and obviously financially it did nicely so makes sense that they see spinoffs as the way to go

KleinGa
4 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

Oh right I still need to see Annabelle 3

I love the name the Crooked Man and they set it up really well it was just the CGI execution which ruined it for me, especially when you can see the amazing concept designs they originally had and they shot an actor practically but decided against that later. I think the Nun was my favourite part of TC2 and it made sense to turn that into a feature, I know the guy who directed it and obviously financially it did nicely so makes sense that they see spinoffs as the way to go

I think The Nun spinoff was the worst movie of the franchise. Honestly, sometimes I deliberately forget it exists :huntyga:

SpookyKid

i'M SO EXCITED 

I also wanna see the Crooked Man really bad, I think it's my favorite character in the whole Conjuring universe

Spoiler

hope it doesnt suck like the Anabelle ones and the nun :interestinga:

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

The Conjuring Universe is absolutely amazing and definitely defines this decade of horror in my opinion. 

I hope this is good, I'm sure it will be. As long as they don't take another misstep like they did with The Nun, which by any account, was bad. 

Archived