Billie shades Jimmy Kimmel for "trying to make her look stupid on TV"

Chickens in Malibu

Featured Posts

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan
44 minutes ago, Leozz said:

Taylor Swift is already the goddess of victimization and high priestess of self pity. We don't need a new one.:vegas:

OMG, the way you guys are talking about people you don't even know.... I mean listen to yourselves :fail:

StarstruckIllusion

Okay I like Billie but did shes literally clowning herself. It’s technically an act of ignorance if you don’t know Van Halen, even tho it doesn’t matter. You’re vegan yet wear Gucci, you can’t see the real meaning of the meat dress past “Ew meat” and you laughed at Gaga’s vessel bc weird yet you had a real life spider in your mouth. 

She shouldn’t shoot the messenger. 

JazzGa
59 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

When I was 17 I cared about adults making me look stupid too. I can understand her point of view. 

Yes, it probably isn't great for her image to look like a "bad sport" by complaining about this, but as a former teenage girl I totally understand where she is coming from too. Old men LOVE to try to make teenagers, especially girls, feel dumb by asking them about random old man stuff. (Not that Kimmel is old, but to Billie he is.) I had a friend whose dad always did that to me because he was threatened by how smart his daughter and I were :air: He tried to make it mean too :air: 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Gagadonna
1 hour ago, xoxo Craig said:

Jimmy Kimmel is a comedian and thats all I am going to say

And that’s more that we needed you to say 

Sanne Godijn
39 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Gaga kind of had to learn the same lesson though, right?

Remember her attitude on sh*t talkers even as late as the ARTPOP era? Calling Madonna a c*nt at the BTWB, slamming those people in Cake, the tweets to promo DWUW (even if she did have something deeper to say there), and I'm sure there's more.

She had to be humbled by a bit of backlash and learn to let the garbage roll right past her because it's not important. She had to mature.

I think we should give Billie the chance to learn that same lesson :shrug: she'll either learn it or spend so long fighting off stupid sh*t that her career and image will suffer for it.

Except the backlash gaga got was way to much and gaga was probably high 99% of the the time during the ARTPOP era 

RahrahWitch

I like BIllie but I doubt anyone was trying to make her look dumb, It was a comedic bit on the age gap between her and Jimmy, She's taking that way to personally If that's what she's referring to.

Evan Peters

in what universe is a talk show host poking fun at you not knowing a band mean he thinks you’re an idiot? Sis, eat some tofu and chill. 

I usually defend her and thought the whole meat dress thing was dumb but come on. It’s really not that deep.

emma roberts is an abuser

xoxo Craig
27 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

And that’s more that we needed you to say 

C'mon speech police

End Racism Now

Evan Peters
40 minutes ago, geishababe said:

I mean i would be annoyed too. Like really, Van Halen? The fact that you think Van Halen is (still) that big makes you look like the one who’s out of touch

The point was that Van Halen is well known. It’s not jimmys fault she took it as him implying she’s a stupid for not knowing who they are. And tbh, considering how she’s talked so long about how she’s into all types of music, yeah, it is a bit comical the name didn’t even ring a bell. 

and that’s coming from someone who just today found out they did the song, jump :enigma: the band name is iconic. I’m sure she’s heard songs by them and didn’t know it was them, much like most people who hear songs today.

emma roberts is an abuser

BARCODE

I'm telling you. She's going to shoot herself in the foot. People are starting to catch on that if they are gonna have to defend her every week then it's going to be annoying to be a fan. 

I'm sorry but people keep saying "oh she is only 17 she is going to say silly things." Um....when I was 17 I was a senior in High school and I knew if I ran my mouth about someone and got caught I'd look dumb. 

There are other ways to pass this off but at this point...its like she drops the ball, and then takes it even further. You can only insult so many fanbases before you gain a reputation. 

28 minutes ago, Evan Peters said:

The point was that Van Halen is well known. It’s not jimmys fault she took it as him implying she’s a stupid for not knowing who they are. And tbh, considering how she’s talked so long about how she’s into all types of music, yeah, it is a bit comical the name didn’t even ring a bell. 

and that’s coming from someone who just today found out they did the song, jump :enigma: the band name is iconic. I’m sure she’s heard songs by them and didn’t know it was them, much like most people who hear songs today.

She is a musician, and Van Halen are icons of American music, shes definetly not stupid in any way for not knowing them, but I wouldve really expected her to.

Archived