đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Jeffree Star Drops $14 Million on Enormous Hidden Hills Compound

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Can someone explain the appeal of Hidden Hills/Calabasas to me? I don't understand, its so far away from the city centres (LA), it's not near the ocean, and the views are subpar (compared to Bel Air or the Hills)...is it just because you can get a LOT more bang for your buck than Beverly Hills, Brentwood, Bel Air, Malibu?   

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
crisTEAne
49 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

It looks like it’s in a bushfire hazard zone. It doesn’t look safe at all, the insurance would be huge.

:v: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Madling

It's horrible imo

Gaga's houses actually look like homes even if they are crazy money. That's more like a hotel. 

BARCODE

If it was just me and my boyfriend, I would never want a house that big. It seems like such a desperate thing to do to look opulent. 

I can understand if you had 12 kids and you and your partner had the grandparents staying with you. But to buy an ESTATE/COMPOUND when it's just you and your not even married partner. (Which tells me they aren't adopting anytime soon)

That's cheesy. 

Get a cute post-modern glass house in the hills with 3 or 4 bedrooms and save your coin. 

KURUSHITOVSKA
21 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Yet I bet you'd love to live in a house like that :trollga:

I would never. I'd be scared tbh, i can't hear if someone comes in and i'm asleep or something, just imagine cleaning all of this, and don't tell me get home servie bc i don't support those kind of jobs. 

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

BARCODE
6 minutes ago, huttont said:

I didn’t realize he was this rich... 

The makeup industry takes in dough. I went to high school with a girl who started her own lip line here in Ohio when she was 20. She's 24 now, drives a Bentley and her husband doesn't have to work anymore. 

11 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

Can someone explain the appeal of Hidden Hills/Calabasas to me? I don't understand, its so far away from the city centres (LA), it's not near the ocean, and the views are subpar (compared to Bel Air or the Hills)...is it just because you can get a LOT more bang for your buck than Beverly Hills, Brentwood, Bel Air, Malibu?   

I think it just started to be a new booming option in the 00s and now its known as the "A-" of the A list areas. It's like if you can't afford Oprah money but you can afford Kathy Griffin money. 

Lol

KURUSHITOVSKA
4 hours ago, brownie said:

serious selena gomez GIF

I mean i would if i had those expectations in life, but i don't! I already own a home and have my lige really well planned and going so...

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Ladey Gaygay

Hey just a reminder that the same people who judge people on buying houses can barely afford Grindr Xtra:vegas:

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

ALGAYDO

Wild how some people can work 5-6 days a week, 12 hours a day, for their entire lifetime and never even make it past half a million. Yet some celebrities can make that in a month working half as hard and half as long. Capitalism is wild af :enigma:

Zander

It’s not actually a bad looking house from the outside and the price tag seems a steal for how big it is and where it Is. I reckon he’ll definitely get work done to the inside as the interior style is... questionable imo.

Archived