Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

#LiamPayneIsOverParty

Werk

Featured Posts

AdmistTheLight
10 hours ago, elijahfan said:

Until I see him with an actual man’s tongue down his throat, he’ll just remain a tiring tease to me.

When will you walk the ****ing walk, Harry??? :grr:

He's never had caught with a girl tounge down his throat either and never claim to represent anything, why are you mad?

I actually glad if he is a unashamedly flamboyant/ "feminine" straight male, but that is his choice.

OT: If that first tweet is true then yall' can have that party at my house

bad dancing GIF

Liberaté mi amor

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GhettoFabulous
5 minutes ago, ThatBinch said:

What did he do?

He said the metoo movement was too much and turned the situation into a “it’s hard to approach women” thing :lolly: like that just made me give him a side eye 

4 minutes ago, GhettoFabulous said:

He said the metoo movement was too much and turned the situation into a “it’s hard to approach women” thing :lolly: like that just made me give him a side eye 

YIKESYIKESYIKESYIKESYIKESYIKESYIKESYIKESYIKESYIKESYIKESYIKES

AdmistTheLight
10 hours ago, DonatellaPop said:

Meh, they'll uncancel him next week when he does another nude photoshoot. Stan twitter :gum:

What he did was disgusting thought and he deserves every bit of the criticism 

I get that there will all be a thrist for celebs but honestly, he has no sex appeal to me. You almost never see decent, unproblematic guys try so hard to thrist-trap.

He seems so plastic and I can always find a Ken doll with better abs and bigger bulge at a local Toy'R Us, if that what I need :awkney:

Liberaté mi amor

myusername

they're just twitter people, of course they're angry for something, is 4chan of the left side, same kind useless people who doesn't work and live their lives on internet, they know that,  playing the sjws is how they relief their frustration and makes them feel less useless.

sorry if i'm being mean here. 

Maestro play me your symphony I will listen to anything Take me on a trip DJ free my mind

JusKeepBreathin
11 hours ago, Glamourpuss said:

Flipping that body, go head, I go tails

Sharing that body like it's our last meal

The lyrics are so cringy.

Yikes... I used to like him. And yet some how I'm turned on about being that coin. :ally:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

It would have been surprising if the threesome involved a man and he was exited by it.

But he is clearly unsecure about his masculinity and uses womens as props.

Toxic masculinity is not hot babe

kiss you wink GIF

Mister G

Trash bandit galore. I’ll take Insecure With His Own Sexuality for $1000 Alex.

Jokes aside, I remember when I was 15 a guidance counselor at a Summer Camp told me that my at the effeminate behavior was bad for me as a boy. And he emphasized that homosexuality was an effeminate trait better suited for women.

With that being said, Liam’s behavior doesn’t surprise me at all because guys like him think it’s okay for girls to like girls but anything else is a problem. 

KingRedd
1 hour ago, myusername said:

they're just twitter people, of course they're angry for something, is 4chan of the left side, same kind useless people who doesn't work and live their lives on internet, they know that,  playing the sjws is how they relief their frustration and makes them feel less useless.

sorry if i'm being mean here. 

Lmao no worries I wasn’t pretty honest on this subject too. People on twitter get easily offended and think everything should be catered to them. I’m bisexual and I don’t see how this is a huge thing. I know a lot of couples who are open sexually. There are also so many other songs that say things like “my girl likes girls.” I just feel like people are offended by everything and it makes them look weak thinking twitter will be the answer. It’s like they don’t want anyone to bully yet they create a bully hashtag so everyone can bash the celebrity of the day over lame things most of the time. 

May I Read You? 😎

gagaschickens

jesus the lyrics are just :saladga:

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

On 12/8/2019 at 8:36 AM, GhettoFabulous said:

Messs :rip:

Archived