dit

Featured Posts

Nnnnnn I can’t at the K-pop stan type of responses from page 6-9 :sharon:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheSlash

Not at some of y'all calling it "defending Gaga" :rip: . Disliking a certain thing about an artist isn't shading them. Gaga probably does care as much about as Billie ( and me, tbh) does. Billie didn't do anything wrong, ffs :excuseu: .

So can we now call it a day on that and just go back to the clownery we refer to as "LG6 anticipation"? Please? :awkney:  :flop: 

Ew, David!

Lord Temptation

Did she contradict herself? Yes.

Do any of her fanboys have the intelligence to comprehend that contradiction? No.

Let the industry plant enjoy her 15 minutes. She used a famous piece of art for promo and her fanboys bit the bait. Predictable as f*ck. Enjoy the peak.

Didymus
1 minute ago, Lord Temptation said:

Did she contradict herself? Yes.

Do any of her fanboys have the intelligence to comprehend that contradiction? No.

Let the industry plant enjoy her 15 minutes. She used a famous piece of art for promo and her fanboys bit the bait. Predictable as f*ck. This is her peak.

How did she contradict herself? :huh: If this is about the Gucci thing, that was proven false.

I also don’t think she can be blamed for an interviewer asking her a question about the dress. If she came up with it herself then we could accuse her of trying to stir but she clearly wasn’t :shrug: 

Lord Temptation
1 minute ago, Didymus said:

How did she contradict herself? :huh: If this is about the Gucci thing, that was proven false.

I also don’t think she can be blamed for an interviewer asking her a question about the dress. If she came up with it herself then we could accuse her of trying to stir but she clearly wasn’t :shrug: 

Saying “I don’t know anything about it” contradicts “I don’t care”. 

FfFfFfFF
6 hours ago, PoshLife said:

My one true hope in all of this is that everyone "canceling" Billie for this will refuse to buy or stream her music in the future, and I can finally stop seeing and hearing her everywhere.

If that happens, then it all will have been worth it.

I already did before this because of how obnoxious her fans became. :teehee: I'm not doing ha anymore.

beaublue
5 hours ago, Haus Swiftie said:

YouNeedToCalmDown.mp3 

Did I say in any way shape or form I support R Kelly 

please stop putting words in my mouth 

Never said you supported R Kelly, I used him as an example for your illogical reasoning. Using an example to prove ones point isn’t “putting words” in your mouth, it’s called backing up your statement with examples to further explain your perspective. It’s pretty worrisome that I had to explain this.

Red Velvet

She looks up grinning like a devil

It's true

She didn't lie, they'll sue

The feelings they've got

Oh woah oh

They're cruel bummers

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Didymus
35 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

Saying “I don’t know anything about it” contradicts “I don’t care”. 

What she (probably) meant was that she didn't know it was a controversial statement until it had already blown up and people started asking her questions about it.

Not worth slamming her for imo :smh:

Queen Bitch

She's like 12 and talentless. So why would anyone care about her opinion? :ladyhaha:

Also I just know that, if it was someone like Madonna who shaded the meat dress, all the Little Monsters wouldn't be as quick to defend her, as they are with Billie :madge:

SHALLOW

She could’ve been more clear and say she didn’t care cause she was vegan, but she still decided to sound like a superior brat

FlopSlurper
8 minutes ago, August3 said:

She's like 12, talentless and dresses like a hobo. So why would anyone care about her opinion? :ladyhaha:

please tell me how many millions of albums have you sold and grammy nominations have you gotten at the age of "12". if a "talentless" kid can do it you sure  can too, right?

Queen Bitch
Just now, FlopSlurper said:

please tell me how many millions of albums have you sold and grammy nominations have you gotten at the age of "12". if a "talentless" kid can do it you sure  can too, right?

If she can do it, anyone should be able to do it. 

LilyLark
6 minutes ago, August3 said:

She's like 12, talentless and dresses like a hobo. So why would anyone care about her opinion? :ladyhaha:

Sis this is cruel but I laughed—which makes me a hypocrite since I've been dragging people for tearing into the kid.

Really, tho, I'm with you in that I don't get why people give a sh*t. She's a child, FFS, and she didn't say anything wrong. Like the worst I can say is she comes off a bit dismissive of artists (not just Gaga, she's done this before), but she comes off dismissive/sneering of nearly everything like a lot of Hot Topic teens who think they are "edgy". Even if she said something awful, it still wouldn't justify this unhinged reaction from people on twitter.

Plus, I'm pretty sure Gaga doesn't give a sh*t about a kid's reaction to the meat dress.

witchcocktor

Is this the Billie Daily? I'm surprised so many people are fine with this girl being a bit disrespectful to one of the biggest, most influential  artists of the decade. If this was Katy or Nicki or someone else, I feel like the tone of discussion wouldn't be so tame and '' she said nothing wrong! ''

Archived