Featured Posts

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Newpolitics
1 minute ago, PACGAGA said:

omg ew the LMs reply to the tweet....

twitters monsters are so messy:madge:

A falling star fell from your heart and landed in my eyes I screamed aloud, as it tore through them, and now it's left me blind

Biden Harris 2024

The dress was my low point for Gaga. I guess I just didn't understand it and I was a vegetarian so yeah, I understand that sentiment. I don't think there's any drama here. She didn't like it, we get it... thank you, next :coffee:

Jose P

Honestly the perfect response. Why should she care what stupid people say on the internet? She shouldn’t back down either, she owns what she said and that’s perfectly mature of her, way more mature than all the adults attacking her online.

venusfly

Why is this a big deal? The dress is a big yikes. Shading a dress isn't shading the person who wore it

Glamourpuss

I like that she won't backtrack. I'd rather her be honest than come out with some half assed apology she doesn't even mean just to pander to the kids who cancelled her for it. 

Zander

Person gets asked about a dress and responds by implying that they don’t like it. 

That’s literally it, and people are/were losing their minds over it? :laughga:

derpmonster

It's so weird that everyone is fixating on that dress, the comment and laughter about the vessel not being "art" to them was obviously the more obnoxious part of that clip. 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Glamourpuss
Just now, Zander said:

Person gets asked about a dress and responds by implying that they don’t like it. 

That’s literally it, and people are/were losing their minds over it? :laughga:

I know! 

Has everybody forgotten how brutal this fanbase was to Gaga during awards season when she wore that blue hair to the golden globes and the way her makeup was at the Oscars? They dragged her much harder than Billie ever did. 

DOJA CAT

You make it sound like she fully dissed her when in reality she said “yikes”. She’s entitled to her opinion whether it goes against yours 

thank u, next

Archived