Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

LADY GAGA THEMED MAZE

aaronyoji

Featured Posts

aaronyoji

so, since the time is upon us of knotts/universal horror nights, i decided to start conceptualizing a gaga themed maze. i feel like her work can easily take a turn for the scary.

starting from left to right, the maze will have a mother g.o.a.t entrance, and other rooms will include an ultra-violet room with skulls and such, called the "Zombie Boy Room" based off of the born this way video.

there will also be a prop called "the Gaga-Fetus Spider" which is a hybrid of the inflatable fetus from the BTWball and a human spider.

Other additions pending.

XJTNa.jpg

WoW

I´d LOVE if Gaga could explore that theme in future work: video, music, fashion, movie ...

:troll: :crazy: :troll: :crazy: :troll:

rubytuesday

I would piss myself :laughga:

Great designs, though! I agree- her work can very easily be turned into something terrifying when taken out of the context of pop.

The Gaga-Fetus-Spider reminds me of the Skulltula People in The Ocarina of Time- and I mean that in a good way. Those things scared the **** out of me when I was little :eww:

Flippy

I would love it! (it would scare the **** out of me tbh) lol

Sounds like an awesome idea imo :)

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

That's pretty cool, but I was thinking something more along the lines of this:

DAk6U.jpg

:lmao:

But I hate BoomKack - she's scary :nacho:

Apple for me, apple for you.

BlueVenusian

That would be awesome!!!

A Gaga amusement park :flutter:

The Tunnel of Yuyi and T, The FerrisWheel of Glory, The Electric Chapel, Marry The Night Bumpcars :flutter: Sooo many ideas

aaronyoji

well, im not really formulating a gaga amusement park, that would borderline on cheesy. this is more of like, if Universal Studios did a halloween haunt maze, kind of like what they did with Alice Cooper.

YehUrMyHooker

The Bloody Mary Room = blood is all over the walls and some other scarey ****

Unicorn Highway= unicorns and rainbows everywere!!

Dirty Rich Room= money falls from the ceiling and yu get free gold chocolate coins :D , mmmmmm chocolatteee!!!

Judas-Juda-A-Oww!! = Theres people dressed as mark and they R swinging poles around and hitting people with them (poles are soft)

The Scheiße Room= The room you would not want to be in!!! :(

Dance In The Dark= strobelights everywere and is party music and stuff like that!!

Cynthia's Boudoir= mirrors are everywere and you have to find your way out

Thats all i have for now...lol

Archived