Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Beyoncé is reportedly preparing for Las Vegas Residency 2020

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

PACGAGA

ummm... it seems like y’all need a reminder that this is not confirmed yet if it’s true or not so... keep the f*cksh*t comments to yourself unless we get further information. 

thank you :kiss:

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley
1 hour ago, PartySick said:

Or we could just stop caring about who the top seller is :bradley:

Honestly I'd trade LG6's 3rd single for them to FINALLY perform Telephone together :giveup:

I like how precise you are. "Third single" as if you know the first two are gonna be super great.

I'm gonna bookmark you on that. :enigma:

Mirages

Oh wow just goes to show Gagas impact on the industry, she made residencies relevant again :diane: legends only 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

1ooo d0veZ

And if it is ANYTHING like Revel, you Enema stans are hella ****ed. THAT is how you do a residency beloved. All tea. All shade.

nene leakes no GIF by RealityTVGIFs

No, I won't elaborate. I just told you.

1 minute ago, PARTNR SWPPNG CLUB said:

And if it is ANYTHING like Revel, you Enema stans are hella ****ed. THAT is how you do a residency beloved. All tea. All shade.

nene leakes no GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Shut the **** up internet scum. No one cares about your petulant ass. Gaga remains at the top while your hater ass is still in a forum dedicated to her. Who’s the loser? You, obviously. Remain bitter 

Newpolitics

uggh why can't the beyhive and little monster get along

why does everything have to turned between comparision and stan war:saladga:

especially considered how much beyonce and gaga are in good terms :saladga:

A falling star fell from your heart and landed in my eyes I screamed aloud, as it tore through them, and now it's left me blind

Sanne Godijn
2 hours ago, Talenti said:

Also let’s not talk about “Enigma is shaking” because some of the little monstrosities will take it seriously and try to get #Beyonceisover trending:triggered:

I felt tired enough having to read through the B*ll*e E*ll*sh thread and the negativity so let’s keep it cute mkay?:triggered:

(also enigma is a good show:triggered:)

the pros of this residency are: 

1. Performances will be SICKENING, so at least people will be getting their money’s worth

2. A Telephone performance could finally happen

3. More pics of Gaga and Bey together:bradley:

Cons:

1. N/A:poot: the only things I could think of is she probably won’t work on new music in a while which will suck and nothing new or interesting will happen within this period since this is all she’ll be doing. Unless she decides to change the set once in a while which I am HERE for it.

A videophone performance could also happen

Newpolitics
38 minutes ago, GhettoFabulous said:

“Gaga’s impact” if anything it’s Britney’s :awkney::poot: but go awfff gurls 

58 minutes ago, Mirages said:

Oh wow just goes to show Gagas impact on the industry, she made residencies relevant again :diane: legends only 

57 minutes ago, Banned User said:

Gaga did it first bitch 

actually celine dion  started the trend of making vegas residences cool  but okay:ohwell:

A falling star fell from your heart and landed in my eyes I screamed aloud, as it tore through them, and now it's left me blind

LilyLark
1 hour ago, PACGAGA said:

I might have to unstan and call her Beyonka and Beyboon all day everyday if she EVER. 

im turning into badmonster96 if she does. 

Ugh those terms are so racist. I hate when so called stans use them. But yeah, prepare yourself—if she's doing a residency, Jay is definitely going to be a part of it imo.

Archived