Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

#KatyPerryIsOverParty trending on WW twitter amidst the BTS army debacle

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

Newpolitics

how could bts stans forget the collab katy have done with them:bradley:

:stalkga:

A falling star fell from your heart and landed in my eyes I screamed aloud, as it tore through them, and now it's left me blind

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig
31 minutes ago, dnzr said:

I mean........................

did they lie? :ally: 

Yes :triggered:   Katy Perry will never be over, and the fact that they got offended over a joke about bedtime shows their age :vegas:

I reported the trend as spam :queenga:

End Racism Now

2 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Yes :triggered:   Katy Perry will never be over, and the fact that they got offended over a joke about bedtime shows their age :vegas:

I reported the trend as spam :queenga:

good for you I guess :laughga:

FentyGa

2010: katy perry gets four number one singles in one year, a number one album, and creates some of the most iconic music videos of the decade

2019: katy releases several singles and only one reaches top 40. one fails to chart. her only notable performance is the ellen show. she gets cancelled on twitter by BTS stans. still no grammys.

i feel so bad for her:cryga:

tomdsgn
9 minutes ago, FentyGa11 said:

2010: katy perry gets four number one singles in one year, a number one album, and creates some of the most iconic music videos of the decade

2019: katy releases several singles and only one reaches top 40. one fails to chart. her only notable performance is the ellen show. she gets cancelled on twitter by BTS stans. still no grammys.

i feel so bad for her:cryga:

It’s funny that you say you feel bad for her. I used to say similar things about celebrities when I was younger. 

But y’know what? Even despite everything you just said, she’s still more successful, comfortable and free than 99% of people on this planet 

Do not feel sorry for these people’s perceived lack of success, cause even that is more than most of us can dream of!

FentyGa
3 hours ago, tomdsgn said:

It’s funny that you say you feel bad for her. I used to say similar things about celebrities when I was younger. 

But y’know what? Even despite everything you just said, she’s still more successful, comfortable and free than 99% of people on this planet 

Do not feel sorry for these people’s perceived lack of success, cause even that is more than most of us can dream of!

while i agree with that, imagine being on top of the world (and based on the switch in her attitude in interviews, letting it get to your head), and then suddenly being dropped. being hated on online constantly.

i’m sure she’s happy in her mansion with her dog and her fiancé, but i’m sure it took a toll on her. and we all know katy has very fragile mental health/struggles with depression. i’m sure all this didn’t help

IllusionLover
9 hours ago, Biggest Fan said:

The #isoverparty culture are on point todaybitcoin cryptocurrency GIF

They just want to cancel everyone before the decade ends. I hope this trend goes away the next decade, sometimes is good but I'm already tired of it

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

1st K-pop fans need to seek help for their mental issues.

2nd I thought Katy had been cancelled months ago when her predatory behavior was exposed. If that didn't do it in the me too era, nothing will.

Archived