Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

#KatyPerryIsOverParty trending on WW twitter amidst the BTS army debacle

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

FlopSlurper

The way her fans are using the hashtag to promote cozy little christmas :diane: They've made several points

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ryusei

Sooo pathetic. Imagine getting „offended“ over this. Leave her alone. Get a job

Musery

LilyLark

Stan twitter is the absolute worst. Seriously, the bad far outranks the good at this point. I suspect most celebs regret even getting on social media in the first place, because celebs being active gave birth, in part, to stan twitter versus singers who aren't even on twitter or whatever.

LilyLark
5 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

she’s been cancelled for like 5 years lol

I hope Katy stans don't get mad at me, cause I like her...but you're pretty much on point. I like Katy, but she definitely has some skeletons in her closet—more than most pop girls—but nothing sticks to her and even the tabloids barely touch on it. She's basically never gonna get cancelled—people have been trying it for years and she powers on through.  If her career is on a decline, it's more about straight up commercial performance instead of negative headlines.

HeavyCapiLover

Yeah keep laughing keep laughing but it will be even more funny when a fanbase will trend #Gagaisoverparty karma says hi :trollga:

3 hours ago, TheSlash said:

The devil's working hard today, huh?

your humour is like a ray of black sunshine.

hello hello baby.

Regina George

I hate kpop fans just as much as I hate us for that billieisover hashtag. Literally the most annoying fan base there is. Leave Katy alone.

People are really dragging her because of this joke? And why are kpop fans even mad? It’s not like she mentioned your overrated fave.. Like what the hell? 

Delulu Rogers
13 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I hate kpop fans just as much as I hate us for that billieisover hashtag. Literally the most annoying fan base there is. Leave Katy alone.

People are really dragging her because of this joke? And why are kpop fans even mad? It’s not like she mentioned your overrated fave.. Like what the hell? 

I don’t get the joke. Can you explain pls?

Regina George
Just now, ChrisC said:

I don’t get the joke. Can you explain pls?

She probably saw bunch of younger kids at the show and said that “they’re up past their bedtime” and that’s all. Kpop fans got butthurt because they know 90% of kpop fans are kids below 12. 

4 hours ago, River Phoenix said:

She literally just made a harmless joke lmfao and the BTS fans are mad af... literally the worse fanbase after little monsters 😭😭

We're far from being the worst fanbase, we're proabably in the Top 10 of the best. The army however, is the worst, it's an illness, a virus that ruins the internet, literally :ladyhaha:

4 hours ago, River Phoenix said:

She literally just made a harmless joke lmfao and the BTS fans are mad af... literally the worse fanbase after little monsters 😭😭

We're far from being the worst fanbase, we're proabably in the Top 10 of the best. The army however, is the worst, it's an illness, a virus that ruins the internet, literally :ladyhaha:

RahrahWitch

Kpop Stans are vicious, Who would have known?

The Joke wasn't even directed at anyone in particular, She probably saw young people in the audience... Good lord :fail:

But even if it was directed at the Kpop fans, It's still a harmless joke. Stan Twitter gets pissy about anything and everything.

Archived