Sign in to follow this  
society

NYPD officers told to target blacks and Latinos

Featured Posts

Earthling

YIKES :green:

*HRH Duchess of Teavana® Matcha Lemonade 🍵✨

Rio

Don't get this kind of targeting in my country's police force. We're totally aware that, yes, people from certain ethnic groups tend to be associated with having higher crime rate and terrorism, but we don't discriminate to this extremity, if at all! My GOD

Edited by Rio

Newpolitics

wtf america is such a mess :bradley:

can't believe after all the black civil rights movements in the 1960s america still haven't changed on the police discrimination and brutality of black and minorities

tragic

A falling star fell from your heart and landed in my eyes I screamed aloud, as it tore through them, and now it's left me blind
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

LGs LM

I'm disgusted but not at all surprised.

• Like 1

Mister G

This was exposed a long time ago. At the time it wasn’t as highly touched on, but with the current climate across the country it’s gaining more exposure in a higher frequency than before.

Edited by MrG1087

ALGAYDO

And people still have the audacity to say the BLM is annoying and unnecessary. Privilege and racism, mixed together, breed this type of hatred. Ugh

Gummy Bear ➡️ NOT Marinara ➡️ HOMODRAKE ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Like 6

ltlmnstr

We been knew

I’ve known ever since I was ten

Watch any 90’s black focused movie 

We been knew

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Economy
49 minutes ago, Rio said:

Don't get this kind of targeting in my country's police force. We're totally aware that, yes, people from certain ethnic groups tend to be associated with having higher crime rate and terrorism, but we don't discriminate to this extremity, if at all! My GOD

This... I think most racists now maybe don't even acknowledge or admit to themselves they are racist and judge or target maybe subcontiously...

But this is a reminder that racism in the 21st century is still not always necessarily just subtle...

Some people are very much still blunt and directly open about their racism :saladga:

• Like 1

Ziggy
52 minutes ago, Newpolitics said:

wtf america is such a mess :bradley:

can't believe after all the black civil rights movements in the 1960s america still haven't changed on the police discrimination and brutality of black and minorities

tragic

it just forced racists into being less explicit tbh. It changed how racism appeared, not racism itself. Prisons vs plantations; different plots, same chains.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2