Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Meat Dress The Most Memorable Celebrity Look of The Decade

Hebi

Featured Posts

Lord Temptation
33 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

And its not Billie's fault either. She's 17. She doesn't need to know what has happened 10 years ago. 

Ever heard of Google? Don’t artists try to understand other artists?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Adrenaliner said:

It is not the number one, it is part of the 15 

don't be delusional c' mon

What is number 1 then? Care to enlighten us? :oprah:

Psychic Guru

You guys seriously need to get a life and stop being so frustrated about this Billie Eilish thing. You seem to care so much about what Gaga preaches and says, but why do you always forget the part where she says to not spread hate online? Yikes. 

Adrenaliner
5 hours ago, Guillermo Tello said:

Actually it IS the number one of the list lol

It is not a list, it is just displaying 15 most memorable looks of the decade :laughga:

I can’t with you sometimes

Bradley
12 hours ago, ShayCristoforo said:

I liked the dress. But devil's advocate.. wouldn't wearing a vegetable dress also signify that she's not a piece of meat? lmao 
idk just a thought. Iconic regardless

But is it possible to do that?

Lord Temptation
12 hours ago, ShayCristoforo said:

I liked the dress. But devil's advocate.. wouldn't wearing a vegetable dress also signify that she's not a piece of meat? lmao 
idk just a thought. Iconic regardless

I think she chose meat specifically because of the idea that soldiers are willing to sacrifice their flesh for their beliefs. I don’t think a vegetable (or even salmon) dress would have made quite the same point, it would have been too abstract expressionist! :sis:

2 hours ago, Adrenaliner said:

It is not a list, it is just displaying 15 most memorable looks of the decade :laughga:

Anyone with a functioning brain will say that the meat dress is the most popular, in your face and headline generating item of clothing over the past decade. It’s the green Versace dress of the 2010s. It’s not an opinion but a FACT. Name anything else that fits the criteria. I’ll wait. 

5 hours ago, Adrenaliner said:

75284438_189052235599659_35946597046057473546104_1408814499268993_10406083284641

JustYouandI

And the fact that Gaga herself said that when they conceptualized it she didn't think it would be as shocking as the world saw it.

9 hours ago, DonnieDarko said:

And its not Billie's fault either. She's 17. She doesn't need to know what has happened 10 years ago. 

??????? Who mentioned Billie here sis

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Adrenaliner
11 hours ago, Guillermo Tello said:

75284438_189052235599659_35946597046057473546104_1408814499268993_10406083284641

omg :laughga:

Why are you so desperate of this?

It says nowhere that it is THE MOST MEMORABLE DRESS

I think its. Many people think it is. But this is not arranged list from 15 to 1. 

Adrenaliner
14 hours ago, Adarsh said:

Anyone with a functioning brain will say that the meat dress is the most popular, in your face and headline generating item of clothing over the past decade. It’s the green Versace dress of the 2010s. It’s not an opinion but a FACT. Name anything else that fits the criteria. I’ll wait. 

Yes I agree that is is. But I just stated that this list is NOT putting these in any order. It is just stating the 15 MOST MEMORABLE OUTFITS OF THE DECADE. There is no need to be delusional. We have this in the bag.

Archived