life

Gaga Leaving The Grove (12/5)

SeasonOfTheWitch

Featured Posts

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Battle 4 Ur Life

She served 2 looks in one night (finally returning to performance fashion art) and some people dare say something about her look? omg no sweetie, no...

Love it.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

JazzGa

That looks like a fishnet shirt made from a good ol pair of fishnet tights with a head hole cut in the crotch! DIY punk kween

2 hours ago, Dukttape said:

Hundreds of millions of dollars at her disposal and she's wearing the same ugly, crappy platforms I wore in high school. Doesn't she pay for a stylist? There are so many more platform boots that are WAYYYY more comfortable and attractive than those. Maybe this is the continuation of her "regular girl" persona.

She's been wearing those boots a lot this year. They must be comfy compared to her usual Pleaser Xxxtremes or something. They're Demonias I think, and sometimes Gagz likes to push a brand that fans can afford and is more accesible than, ya know, more McQueen Armadillos or Noritaka Tatehana Lady Vases. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

dollardays

Hundreds of millions of dollars at her disposal and she's wearing the same ugly, crappy platforms I wore in high school. Doesn't she pay for a stylist? There are so many more platform boots that are WAYYYY more comfortable and attractive than those. Maybe this is the continuation of her "regular girl" persona.

mean girls shut up GIF

arrtpop

what’s even the point of leaving this comment lmao

aphrodite

i live for this look. 

Born this way vibes with the ponytail. I love Gaga sticking to her favorite items. Makes me wanna be edgy and goth again... 

Spoiler

even if i'm like closer from thirty than twenty. 

hello hello baby.

CannaeDrive

Gaga showing that Italian "Cornuto" sign with her fingers, getting ready for that Gucci movie I see :bradley:

B978-ECBD-A178-4562-89-A6-4-FDC99-DA2-AB

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

2 hours ago, CannaeDrive said:

Gaga showing that Italian "Cornuto" sign with her fingers, getting ready for that Gucci movie I see :bradley:

B978-ECBD-A178-4562-89-A6-4-FDC99-DA2-AB

she looks so good here omg im shaking

3 points in and ready for more

Smother Em Eh

She looks good and I love the shirt. I’m a big Stevie Nicks fan. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Archived