šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Disney live action Mulan(official trailer)

Lilmonzter

Featured Posts

Tbh the first live action trailer i see that entusiasms. Though it's too difficult to feel Disney in all these films. It's all big production, big production with special effects.

The actress didnt really invite me, Mulan is a very special caracter. She has a bit of it in her, a certain determined and secureĀ look, i just don't feel the other part of Mulan. Let's hope its good

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Daylight Jokers
5 minutes ago, Rino said:

:enigma:

I just found that out thanks to your post.Ā 

I'm wondering did she ever apologize for the comments she made, do you know? couldn't find on the webĀ :messga:

She did not. She stands strongly by it.

RenegAde
8 minutes ago, Enzo626 said:

Okay, calm down thereĀ :huntyga:

Well it is .it kinda saved disney after the flop that was sleeping beauty

Gonna pass actually.. it's not feeling Disney, the removal of Mushu removed the Disney magic out of the movie, so I don't see a reason to watch, it's just another war movie..

I think kids wouldn't even want to watch it, it looks too serious for kids..

Je ne parle pas franƧais but I can padam if you like

RenegAde
18 minutes ago, LGs LM said:

I'll just wait for the torrent . It looks good but I don't want to support the lead actress who supports the police brutality in Hong Kong :triggered:.

The actress already got paid so you not going to see theĀ movieĀ  affects her in no way ,

38 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Are they still going forward with this, after the main actress made these political comments?Ā :oprah:

What did she say?

15 minutes ago, LGs LM said:

She did not. She stands strongly by it.

oh well

giphy.gif

ęœˆć«ć‹ć‚ć£ć¦ć€ćŠć—ćŠćć‚ˆļ¼šŸŒ™

Daylight Jokers
4 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

The actress already got paid so you not going to see theĀ movieĀ  affects her in no way ,

It's Disney. There's a possibility that these actors could get a percentage of their movie's box office ticketsales.

gagzus

Iā€™m kinda sad theyā€™re not gonna make it a musical but I heard itā€™s because after Endgame they want more success in China and they donā€™t like musicals.

i wanted her to sing Reflection and for the training sequence to MAMOOYĀ 

Franch Toast
17 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

What did she say?

On her social media platform, she wrote:Ā ā€œI support the Hong Kong police. You can all attack me now. What a shame for Hong Kong.ā€

If you're not aware, HK police are out of control and have unchecked power. They are tear gassing the city willy-nilly and doing horrible things not only to protestors but also innocent bystanders who get caught in the fray, such as shooting them with water cannons laced with who-knows-what poisons and chemicals, firing rubber bullets, even firing live ammunition, using some sort of sonar weapons, and so on. They beat a pregnant woman, and small children (like three years old!) have been tear gassed. SeveralĀ also have been accused of sexually assaulting the female protestors they've arrested, even gang-raping women at the police station ā€“ no idea about the veracity of the sexual assaults, but one of the accusers is pregnant, and I tend to believe these women. With my own eyes, I witnessed incidents with the water cannons, armored vehicles charging at protestors, and thousands of riot police armed with military grade weapons descending on a district of the city, and they tear gassed my hotel lobby. I am not sympathetic to these police officers, who are terrorizing the city. They claim it's the protestors (whom they deem "rioters" or "cockroaches") who are terrorizing the city, but the violence only usually only breaks out where the police are present. There was a non-violent protest last week that was *approved* by the government, and they still fired f*cking tear gas. There also are accounts that police have murdered people in the metro station, though I'm not sure how true that is. I could go on and on, but I am working, so I can't afford the time right now.Ā 

Of course, some of the media accounts will seem sensationalized, and this is far from a black-and-white issue, as the protestors' adoption of Pepe the Frog, or brandishing U.S. and U.K. flags, is of course problematic, and some protestors have resorted to violence that I would never condone. I also don't condone the anti-mainland sentiments that accompany this ā€“ mainland Chinese citizens are not the government (I would hate to be conflated with Trump as a U.S. citizen). There are many aspects of the protests with which I personally disagree, but the way the police have behaved is unconscionable. Most HK citizens seem to agree, based on the results of the recent election. Ā 

Liu Yifei's comments thus have enraged people, because they seem to support a tyrannical regime and the use of brute force. Moreover, people have called her out because she's a naturalized U.S. citizen, so she doesn't have to live in China the rest of her life if she chooses not to, and she is able to have the freedoms that she doesn't seem to mind not allowing Hongkongers to have.Ā 

(This is all a very simplified version of what's happening. You'd really need to read numerous accounts to glean a more nuanced perspective.)

I will never support this film, because supportingĀ my Hong Kong friends is more important to me than entertainment. (I have a friend who was arrested in the protests. She's out on bail, but who knows what will happen to her.)Ā 

She/Her/Hers

Pop Music

I mean I stan the fact that they added a witch to the movie but on the other hand it is so ****ing unnecessary to a story about bravery and honorĀ 

Gaga šŸ’Taylor šŸ’Carly Rae šŸ’Rina šŸ’MARINA šŸ’BritneyšŸ’Lights šŸ’Shania šŸ’SigridšŸ’

Reality
15 minutes ago, River said:

Gonna pass actually.. it's not feeling Disney, the removal of Mushu removed the Disney magic out of the movie, so I don't see a reason to watch, it's just another war movie..

I think kids wouldn't even want to watch it, it looks too serious for kids..

This movie looks like it's going to stick to the actual legend of Mulan, which I actually think is fine.

People will complain about it being "too different", but then those same people also complained about Lion King for being a shot-by-shot remake.

I kind of like the fact that they're making it a more serious movie. True, I don't really think younger kids will enjoy it that much, but then again, I don't necessarily think this is supposed to be for younger kids. All of these live action remakes are directed towards people who grew up on these movies.

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

20 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

This movie looks like it's going to stick to the actual legend of Mulan, which I actually think is fine.

People will complain about it being "too different", but then those same people also complained about Lion King for being a shot-by-shot remake.

I kind of like the fact that they're making it a more serious movie. True, I don't really think younger kids will enjoy it that much, but then again, I don't necessarily think this is supposed to be for younger kids. All of these live action remakes are directed towards people who grew up on these movies.

Yeah I don't have a problem with that, I think in some sense they could mix the 2 together and serve both history and magic at the same time.

My problem with LK wasn't the shot-to-shot, I didn't mind, it gave me my nostalgic moments through the movie lol but it was just emotionless for me.

Je ne parle pas franƧais but I can padam if you like

21 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

I will never support this film, because supportingĀ my Hong Kong friends is more important to me than entertainment. (I have a friend who was arrested in the protests. She's out on bail, but who knows what will happen to her.)Ā 

Dang, looks like Iā€™m not gonna see any movies that begin with M anytime soonĀ :vegas:

Iā€™m sorry for your friend, Iā€™ll make sure to pray for her tonightĀ :heart:

Archived