Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
politics

House to draft articles of impeachment against Trump

Featured Posts

Chickens in Malibu

People do not care about this. This will help Trump. Democrats have been more focused on investigating than trying to make any reforms happen. They just showed they’re as bad as republicans.

• Like 1
  • LMAO 2
  • Sad 2

Lilmonzter

And...

Is this gonna amount to something?

Or is the shi.t show coming to an end!

The mf is not gonna get impeached :nails:

This is gonna suck so much oxygen so that the real issues are gonna get ignored or not discussed enough.  

Edited by Lilmonzter
Loka Samastha Sukhino Bhavanthu
  • Like 2

Morphine Prince
53 minutes ago, Chickens in Malibu said:

People do not care about this. This will help Trump. Democrats have been more focused on investigating than trying to make any reforms happen. They just showed they’re as bad as republicans.

There are more than 200 bills passed by the House on Moscow Mitch's desk. The GOP controlled Senate refuses to acknowledge them. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Morphine Prince
54 minutes ago, Lilmonzter said:

And...

Is this gonna amount to something?

Or is the shi.t show coming to an end!

The mf is not gonna get impeached :nails:

This is gonna suck so much oxygen so that the real issues are gonna get ignored or not discussed enough.  

He will most likely be impeached. But he won't be removed from office by the GOP controlled Senate.

• Like 3

JustinTrudeau

Let's see what happens. This is history in the making.

I fell down the stairs once as an actor.
  • Like 1

gabeoz
1 hour ago, Chickens in Malibu said:

*sigh* (its honestly just exhausting having to explain this at this point) I hate to break it to you but the democrats have passed over 200 bills in the house that the senate's self-proclaimed 'grim reaper' (Mitch McConnell) refuses to even bring to the senate floor for a vote. 

I tired of people trying to pin this on both sides when the senate republicans have brought congress to a grinding halt. 

Edited by gabeoz
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

FATCAT
1 hour ago, Chickens in Malibu said:

They've been passing bills all year that Moscow Mitch hasn't been bringing to the Senate for votes. They can chew gum and walk at the same time, maybe you're just uninformed?

█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓ This püssy grabs back. █▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓
  • Like 7

Lilmonzter
21 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

He will most likely be impeached. But he won't be removed from office by the GOP controlled Senate.

So it's all a big live action impeachment docu series 

I don't understand the point of this whole debacle if they know they don't have the votes 

Morphine Prince
2 minutes ago, Lilmonzter said:

I don't understand the point of this whole debacle if they know they don't have the votes 

Principle. The Constitution exists. 

Once we decide not to act on what the Constitution of the country says because we can't benefit politically from it... we are beyond lost. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

ALGAYDO
2 minutes ago, Lilmonzter said:

Would you rather them just ignore all of his criminal activity and just give him a free pass to do whatever he wants? 

Gummy Bear ➡️ NOT Marinara ➡️ HOMODRAKE ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Morphine Prince

Let's switch it around. If a Democratic president had bribed a foreign country and we discovered it and the House was GOP controlled but the Senate was Dem controlled, would you agree we should impeach?

I say yes. And I say the president should be removed. 

The GOP is showing that it does not care about the Constitution or any rule of law. They will keep a criminal in office just to have power. If you support these people after all of this, it's time to take a long look in the mirror and realize what type of person it makes you to continue to support this. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Lilmonzter
2 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Principle. The Constitution exists. 

Once we decide not to act on what the Constitution of the country says because we can't benefit politically from it... we are beyond lost. 

2 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Would you rather them just ignore all of his criminal activity and just give him a free pass to do whatever he wants? 

I agree with what you guys are saying completely but the timing of it is way off. 

It feels pointless. 

I mean most everyone excluding his disillusioned followers agree that he committed impeachable  offenses.  But the general populous is not remotely  interested in this.

• Like 1